Pimp C -- The Calmest 911 Call Ever Made

2/7/2008 10:35 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ has obtained the 911 call made from the Mondrian Hotel in Los Angeles in December -- where Pimp C was found dead in his hotel room.
911 Call: Click to hear!
Even when the caller found out the rapper wasn't breathing -- she didn't falter from her overly calm, conversational tone.

The Princess

I had no idea who Pimp C was when his death was orignally announced so I decided to google his name and I found out that his real name was Chad Butler. He was born on December 29, 1973 making him only two years older than me. I know that isn't important to some people here with the "another black rapper, who cares" mentality but to me it is important.

I always find it sad when someone dies too young, whether it be accidentally or intentionally.

The fact is that regardless of whether you like rap music, or country music, or whether your black or white, this is still someones child.

It doesn't matter if he was a gangsta rapper or a governor, his life was important to somebody. Maybe it wasn't to you, but I'm sure that there are people somewhere mourning for him and all some of you can do is make racist remarks. That is disgusting.

I am in the process of loosing my mother to breast cancer, and although when she passes it won't be put here on TMZ it will still be important to me. In a way we are fortunate to be complete nobodies since I can't begin to fathom how hard it would be to see people talk about one of the most important persons in my life the way some of you talk about the people here.

Its as if because your hidden behind a computer, that makes it acceptable to be a biggoted pig. Well it doesn't. Just be glad that when you nobodies loose a loved one, chances are they will be too damn un-important to be reported on here.

Candy

She has no emotional attachments to the dead dude; she is an employee of the hotel!!!!!!!!!!! She must remain calm. First, you guys are sssooooooooooooo stupid; second, you are totally unaware of the protocol to handle situations like this when working in a hotel; and third, you made a big deal of absolutely nothing. Get a REAL story!!

Vinandi

@ 85

I am really sorry to hear about your mother and I pray that God is comforting her in her pain and you and your family as you bid farewell. I lost my father several years ago and it still haunts me today.
Nobody can truley understand how it feels to lose someone close to you, unless they've been through it themselves.

When my father was ill and was on his way out, I felt sick, sick with fear and greif and the most unimaginable pain ever, i can only imagine what you yourself must be feeling right now and I pray to God to give you the strength and surround you and your with family with his love as you go through this.

smartypants

Princess. Sorry, I know how you feel.

Bird

She's not his loved one or even the person that discovered him. She is the woman working at the front desk who was given the fact and told to call 911. Why should she be frantic?

Older and Wiser

They weren't even TRYING to do CPR on the poor guy - Geez, don't ever stay at the Mondrian hotel.They didn't even seem to care that he was possibly dead! It was like - hey there's a guy not responding in his room can you come get him when you have some free time. Is here breathing? Oh I dunno, let me ask somebody. Hey Joe, did you notice if that guy was breathing. Ummm.. Yeah, he's checking.....nope. Oh, CPR? What? Really? Do we have to? Can't you just come and get him and do it yerselves?.

MOM

HHHHAAAAAA HHHHHAAAAAAAAAA

Ummmhmmm

OMG how dare a person be calm !!!For gods sake TMZ ,thats how your supposed to handle a 911 call ?

Christine

Strange. She's a little too calm, COLD. I can understand trying to remain calm during a crisis but she's talking as if she's making plans with friends!

cherith

I couldn't hear the tape either.

Liz

MOST OF YOU ARE RUTHLESS! COME ON............THIS WAS SOMEONES CHILD! YES, WE ALL HAVE A MOTHER AND A FATHER!

666

Yhaah!!!!.....another dead rapper......hopefully all the others will die soon!!!! RAP SUCKS!!!!!

666

line up all the RAPPERS and put a bullet in their heads!!! thats what happybunny says!!!!

666

RAP SUCKS......OH AND WHERE IS BRITNEY?

666

I WISH RAP WOULD GO AWAY!