Ginger from

'Gilligan's Island'

'Memba Her?!

2/8/2008 5:00 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Tina Louise played sexy "movie star" Ginger Grant in the '60s TV series, "Gilligan's Island." Guess what she looks like now!

Tina Louise

ESTEBAN

I JUST WANTED TO BE THERE WITH THEM - THEY HAD IT MADE!!!!!

JJ

Remember age catches up to each of us if we are fortunate enough. She is beautiful.

jeffr

never did I like Ginger always wished I wished i was in the professers shoes with Dawn Wells

SIRDOME77

She does look good for her age... I had the biggest crush on her back in the day. This is for Nuff_Said.. Unfortunatley The Skipper and Gilligan are dead.. There is only Ginger, Mary-Ann and the Professor left.

CAMILLE

TINA LOOKS GREAT,SHE'S GROWING OLD GRACEFULLY LIKE EVERYONE DID BEFORE THIS EPIDEMIC OF FACE LIFTS,,,,,,,ALL THE OLDER CELEBRITIES LOOK ALIKE THEIR FACES DISTORTED, AND THEIR INDIVIDUALITY GONE AFTER BEING BOTOXED, CUT, AND YANKED ,,,,,,MOST ARE NOT SATISFIED WITH HOW THEY NOW LOOK,,,,I DON'T WANT TO MENTION NAMES BUT THEY KNOW WHO THEY ARE,,,,,,,AND WHATS THE PROBLEM WITH LONGER HAIR FOR MATURE WOMEN, I'M 71, IN GREAT SHAPE,, LOOK MUCH YOUNGER,,AND MY HAIR IS MY CROWNING GLORY,,IS THERE SOME KIND OF UNWRITTEN RULE THAT I'M SUPOSSED TO BE FOLLOWING? I NEVER HAVE HAD SHORT HAIR, AND NEVER WILL,,,,JUST CALL ME A REBEL,I'M PROUD TO BE MYSELF,,,NOT ALLOWING SOCIETY TO DICTATE HOW I SHOULD, OR SHOULDN'T WEAR MY HAIR OR ANYTHING ELSE I CHOOSE TO DO,,,

DAW

Please pay complete attention:
Alan Hale, Jr. (the Skipper), Bob Denver (Gilligan), and the actor and actress who played Mr. and Mrs. Howell have all passed away.

Russell Johnson (the Professor), Dawn Wells (Mary Ann), and Tina Louise (Ginger Grant) are still alive and mostly well.

Also still alive is Sherwood Schwartz, the creator and producer of "Gilligan's Island".

All of this information is readily available on the Internet, so there is no room for guesses and speculations and leaving people out. Use some abilities, instead of just hanging around..

DAW

MR. HOWELL FORGOT LOVEY'S FIRST NAME?

anyone know if they ever said mrs howell's first name on the show at anytime. besides lovie or mrs howell. this is a question
i need to know for bet thank you
mr howell lol

hello

Tina you look absolutly gorgeous. kudos to you. I'm 60 yrs old and per people i know and meet tell me I look 30somethng. I guess I'm blessed, good genes and a healthy life.no medications for me. Happy Birthday Tina....

slinky1612

Alan Hale, Jr. and Bob Pyle are both dead now. So is Mr and Mrs Howell (played by Jim Backus and Natalie Schaffer). The professor, Mary Ann, and Tina Louise are all still kickin!

slinky1612

Sorry, I meant to say Bob Denver, not Bob Pyle. Denver Pyle is gone too (Brisco Darling on Andy Griffith Show).

andrea winward

Whatever happened to her husband - Mr. Crane. He was a talk show host many years ago.
She looks good for 74.

treknut1

I don't think that's Tina in the old picture. It looks like that chick that filled in for her when she decided she didn't want to be associated with GI anymore.

Innovent Bystander

When I was little, I thought her and Lovey inane drones. I would say, "They're stupid! I'm not going to talk or act like them when I grow up!" I thought the Ginger and Lovey characters were most inane and I didn't like them. Mary-Ann was the only female character I liked.

AApel

We once used to argue about which one of the girls helped the guys to jerk off more often... Sorry, but Mary Ann, or should I say Mary Jane, still looks to have a few pumpable assets... Ginger is really looking old on this picture!!! Maybe she should get together with Mary Jane and do a few hits for old time sake???

Gold Member

I'm sorry, but I have to believe it was Ginger who caused more teenage boys
to choke themselves. She oozed sex appeal like maple syrup, and she could
melt you with those,eyes, those lips, and that unforgettable cleavage. Mary
Ann was a hottie, but real boys got off on Ginger

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments