Kelso Punks Fez in Battle of the Birthdays

2/8/2008 4:17 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Ashton Kutcher and Wilmer Valderrama both starred on "That '70s Show" and they both had their birthdays in NYC last night -- separately.
2008_0208_ashton

So let's see here: Ashton's party had Madonna, Gwyneth Paltrow, Salma Hayek, Kate Hudson, Eric Dane, Liv Tyler, Ivanka Trump, blah, blah, blah and ... not Wilmer.

Wilmer had -- well, the party was sponsored by Don Julio tequila.

Tristania

To ancienthasbeen:

Hahaha.......you rock. Pity is, the hateful little embryos won't even understand what you just said.

Anonymous

I don't get the point of this news post. Why should Wilmer go and celebrate Ashton's birthday with its Wilmer's birthday too? Does he not have the right to celebrate his own birthday?

TMZ's 15mins of fame is over. ADIOS back to nasty perez

CrystalHasAnOpinion

The only reason Ashton had those A-List celebrities at his b-day party was becuz he's married to Demi Moore, they could care less about HIM!

Moose

Two talentless twits that got lucky with a marginally funny sitcom.

Sula

These negagtive comments are silly. That 70s Show was one the most original and delightful and clever sitcoms ever. It was the "anti-Friends." All the actors were perfectly cast, and I still enjoy the reruns. I don't know how much further these two can stretch as actors, but both have my fondness and respect for the many laughs they brought me. I hope they both have chances to prove themselves further. Wilmer did a very good movie about the struggles about illegal immigrants, forget the name, but it was a dramatic and dark role. Nothing like Fez. He was solid.

I hope the two are friends still and that Ashton has not eschewed his old 70s show pals as he has climbed the Hollywood ladder. I was glad to see Danny Masterson at Wilmer's. His character Hyde was one of my favorites of all time.

Why not give these guys the credit they deserve for giving us years of one of the last great sitcoms? I wish them happy birthdays and happy careers and if they find love too, more power to them!

Curtis

I bet he's got a bi fat uncut...YUM!

Chrissy

23. CrystalHasAnOpinion

I agree and put my support behind you.
If Ash wasn't married to Demi, he couldn't pull those A listers to his birthday party.
He would have been hangin with Wilmer, Danny and Dax.

wow

The reason the A-listers were all together that night was for Madonna's Benefit Auction! He probably thought wow that is a great time to celebrate my birthday. His birthday is that important? Get Real TMZ!!!!!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2