No Longer Shipwrecked

2/8/2008 4:50 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

The 73-year-old redhead (who turns 74 on Monday!) resurfaced at a NYC fashion show this week, looking exquisite.
Tina Louise
In 1974, Tina played a heroin addict in an episode of "Kojak."

Tina once marketed a parasol for women to keep the sun off their skin. To protect your skin, galvanic facials are just as good!

snickers

Hideous. Yikes. That looks like mortuary makeup. On a corpse.

MercyHumppe

Have you ever seen the look on a cat's face when it's been freshly mown down and wears a grimace of horror as if it is frozen in the excruciating pain of its final seconds on earth?

No? Well, now you have.

Bobby

Some of you people are funny with your comments but legitimate A-holes as well. It was like yesterday I was brash & arrogant like some of you are today. I'm 54 now & feel my immortality oozing away from me. There will be no pill or fountain of youth to save your young asses from the same fate. I'm glad I won't be around to see generation X age. You guys are so messed up & vain you're gonna foul the water with ten of you jumping off bridges at the same time. Tina looks fine, tick tock to all of you...

Greg

Every one liked Mary-Ann, the little brunette country girl, than the "movie star" character. I grew up on G-island. It was a total kid show, but Mary-Ann, hummm I had a crush on her. Tina looks great but MY GOSH, 74!!, LADY its time to age with some grace. You face is starting to look really bizarre with all the plastic surgery and botox you had.

Holy Mackrel

Man she looks good..brings back many TV fantasies as a youngster alone in the basement...wondering who would i like to pop my cherry.Ginger or Maryanne the winner Ginger mmmm she looks great LOL

Tyra Banks

oh, yeah, she's just lovely. I wanna lick her pu*ssy right now.

Holy Mackrel

I am gonna add here also i seen her portrayal as an heroin addict in Kojack.I remeber it and was thinking she was a good actress and would have liked to see her get more work.She wasn't just super hott.

vivian12

SHE LOOKS BETTER THAN SOMEONE LESS HER AGE

Lisa

I know everyone thinks she looks good for this age, but she's looked this same way for the last 30 years now! She's been sporting the nasty crack whore look for quite some time. I met MaryAnn about five years ago. She's still flawless.

Rex

All this time I thought her beauty mark on her cheek was fake, but I see that it was real all along - TMZ you have performed a community service - where would we be without ya !!!!

Mary

Happy Birthday Tina! She looks great for 74...not a wrinkle in sight....especially around the eyes! A little too smooth maybe? I'm suspecting some of Tina's rerun compensation for her Gillian's Island reruns may be paying for Dr. 90210's Dr. Ray' eccentric wardrobe! Well, I've always been a believer of "to each his own" but some of these celebrities take it to the extreme. Take Priscella Presley for instance. She's always been a stunning woman - why would she even think she needs plastic surgery in the first place? Looking at her now just makes me sad for her, she reminds me of The Joker in the original Batman....her skin is pulled so tight - especially her mouth - that it looks like she's got a permanent upturned smile. I'm scared her face might split if she really tried to smile. It's such a shame. But the bottom line is that no amount of plastic surgery is going to stop the inevitable....we're all going to grow old and die, and there's really nothing we can do about it. There's no amount of plastic surgery that's going to change that. Cher's another one....and don't get me on Michael Jackson!

Stef

Unlike the picture of Joyce Randolph I commented on a few minutes ago, I don't find Tina Louise has aged gracefully. She's obviously had some work done and doesn't look natural. Also, the hair and leopard prints don't do it for me. She seems to be trying too hard to look young and it's not working to her advantage (unless she's fronting a punk band at Shady Pines!) A more sober look might be more appropriate for a woman her age.

widddleswife

I hope and pray I look that smokin' hot when I am 74. Look at her neck! Look at her lips! Botox & Restalyne only go so far--this lady has stayed out of the sun and it shows!!!!

JUBUG

WOW SHE STILL LOOKS GOOD... IT'S GOOD TO KNOW THAT SOME CAN STILL LOOK GREAT IN THEIR 70'S WITHOUT ALL THE PLASTIC SURGERYS

sheels

She'd look even better if she got her hair off of her face. It's too thin and wispy to wear like that. Overall though she's still lovely and good for her for still being active and out there.