Linda to Hulk:

Shut Yer Mouth ...

I Ain't a Boozer!

2/11/2008 1:06 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

The lawyer for Linda Bollea accused her soon-to-be ex Hulk of having "a very close relationship" with a tabloid reporter -- and vows to lay the legal "smackdown" on him in court. This is getting goooooooood.

0211_hogan_launch-1
The National Enquirer sought comment from Linda for a story they were writing, which according the mag, detailed her "erratic behavior, her drinking habits and verbally abusive language directed at both her husband and her children."

Her lawyer, A.J. Barranco, responded by describing Linda as "a stay-at-home" mom, claiming that the Hulkster referred to the Enquirer's reporter as "my guy in the tabloids."

The letter does reveal, however, that Linda spent a week at the Betty Ford Clinic after Hulk accused her of having "various alleged personal behaviors." The doctors there found nothing wrong with her and sent her home.

Barranco concluded his letter by saying, "This is a case that will be resolved on the legal merits and true facts, not on the 'he-man tactics.' This case will be tried in court and we shall see a 'smackdown'!!"

Tangie

You can tell she is a drunk by the way her whorish make-up is applied!

Adrienne

still don't believe it's real, no matter how much they argue, it's a devised plan to make sure coma man gets no cash

NetBear

There's always a *little* truth in the National Enquirer...

FlBiker

You'd have to drink a lot to be married to either one of them.

smartypants

I'm taking Hulks side. He spent to many years trying to keep her happy. You should of stuck up for yourself and the kids way before now Hulk. I'm sure it will cost you dearly.

kim suck

what a drunken whore!! she really should shut her mouth --

FlBiker

They sure produced 2 worthless children. I truly thought Nick was functionally retarded, and the daughter is a slam-pig.

sammygirl

Oh Yeah, she's a drunk. You can tell me looking at her. She looks rode hard and put away wet! Don't let her take everything Hulk!!!

ash

I agree #2!!! it's a calculated conspiracy !!!! Money makes people sick in the head

Jennifa O Jenny

Linda needs to get over herself. She's an ingrate as well as selfish and spoiled person. She started the ditry tactics with this divorce - she shouldn't have started what she wasn't planned to finish. She could've had a nice, quiet divorce if she had conducted herself in a proper fashion to begin with.

Tangie

You would have to be drunk to sleep with Hulk Hogan. The man is ugly......

rhunter

w all know it is her fault! there is no way he should have to give her a dime!

Just my opinion

I'll take the man and make him happy..she obviously didn't want him. He at least tried to make the relationship work. She's a sleeze bag nappy headed ho!

HULKAMANIA CONTINUES>>>>>>>>>>

smartypants

Kids are just a product of parents mistakes. I guess we are all of the hook to an extent.

DeShea

Gee!!! We sure are quick to take sides people. Ya have to admit, they are both very enteraining to watch!!!! I sure hope they can work things out before their lawyers create damage that can't be repaired.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments