Cops to Connolly: You're in the Clear

2/13/2008 2:34 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ has learned that "Entourage" star Kevin Connolly will not have to face a judge for allegedly assaulting a guy at a club who got cold feet hours after filing a police report about the incident. Shocker.

We're told the case will be closed today, and the Los Angeles County Sheriff's Department will not refer it to the District Attorney for prosecution.

Alleged "victim" Phillip Roby told Sheriff's deputies that after seeing his picture on TMZ, he did not want the attention -- and changed his mind about going forward with the case. Roby also told the Sheriff, "The juice is not worth the squeeze." Whatever that means.

ash

The juice would be worth a few hundred thousand- JACK A$$!!!!!!

poobear

Go for the juice$$$$$$$$

trax

The juice is not worth the squeeze." is a quote from the movie "The girl next door" TMZ

smartypants

I'm guessing Connelly paid him off on the side. Phillip looks like he could of been trying to hit on him. jmo...nice hoops.

smartypants

w/ #4.

Frag The Paps

#6 thats what all of the Republicans are hoping for. The Dems put up a black guy then all of the conservitives go crazy and actually come out to vote. I heard one report that said 14 million dems came out and only 8 million republicans came out. Put up a black guy and the Dems will never have a chance.

Rey LaMet

hte juice isnt worth the squeeze is a line from an OTEP song!!!

blablabla

He was paid off on the side and told if he pressed charges he wouldn't get back in the club.
Welcome to the justice of the powerful!!

America

This "juice is not worth the squeeze" is also a quote from an Entourage episode where the boys pose this question to each other

Ryan Seacrest and Kristy Lee Cook

Roby sobered up and realized his complaint would not stand up in court. He was rude and nasty and instigated the issue. The witnesses at the club would attest to this and know that Kevin Connolly never touched him.

pics look nothing alike

"allegedly assaulting a guy at a club who got cold feet..."

The club got cold feet???

Cauktxil

Kevin Connolly --- which one on "Entourage" is he? (My point is that the only thing that makes this event newsworthy is the fact he's on such a great show.)

jema

Phillip Roby juice this! I STILL want to kick this guys azz, what a twit! Yeah you were on TMZ and now your face is out so good luck at the clubs jackazz

jema

Does TMZ have the complaint? This isnt Phillip Roby Woodley is it? How old is the "victim"?

Melissa Smith

Ohhh.... trust me... Roby... Mr. I'm 21 but act like I'm 12.... this guy gets drunk, then picks fights with who ever is near by..... how do I know.... because we've gotten into it a few times.... this guy is truly a JACK A$$!!! Oh and yes... I'm a woman, he has no boundries and no... I didnt have it coming. PEACE...