Klinger

from 'M*A*S*H'

'Memba Him?!

3/7/2008 6:01 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Jamie Farr is famous for playing cross-dressing Corporal Maxwell Klinger on the Korean War themed TV series, "M*A*S*H." Guess what he looks like now!

Jamie Farr

esby77

Jamie Farr and I agree on one thing, Tony Packo's Cafe in Toledo Ohio has the best damn pickles ever! He even got them on several episodes of MASH, good to see a Toledo boy aging so well!

BARB

why do men get better looking with age? so unfair! He looks great!

LR

Jamie is looking good! I loved MASH and Klinger was one of my faves on there, he really did the role justice and is an amazing actor. I wish he would be seen more now, great guy and he looks fab

Audra Klida

He looks good - much better then he did in his Klinger days....always a very funny guy.

SHOE SALESMAN AL BONDY

SORRY , I DON`T KNOW WHO HE IS , I JUST SEE A FACE OF ROOSTER HERE .

Dan

Loved M*A*S*H and loved Jamie Farr in it..great show

Trophy wife Slim and Trim!!!!

he should be proud of his daughter the lovely and talented Amy Winehouse!

MomV4

It is my understanding he was the ONLY ONE OF THE CAST to have actually served in Ko-re-a. xo

Baseball Junkie

I think I like him better with the white hair.
According to IMDB, Alan Alda also served in Korea 6 months as a gunnery officer.

Go Sox

Nikki

Off topic but it always cracks me up that you guys are so nice and supportive about the whole "what they look like now section." you always say people look amazing, fabulous, etc. I can not think of one time you were like "they look like crap." It makes me laugh b/c sometimes I think they look like a train wreck...but it is sweet that you guys are so consistently nice and upbeat about it.

Baseball Junkie

Nikki, if you think we're always nice you need to check out some other "all growed up" or "memba them".
Some times we say nice things because people deserve it like Jamie Farr or Lauren Bacall. And sometimes the comments are all nasty like Tanya Tucker. It totally depends on the person, how they've aged and what kind of a rep they have.

Go Sox

Mark Anthony Ferrante

I am fortunate in that I live within a few miles of Tony Packo's on Front & Consaul sts. Great food! Don't forge that Jamie Farr was in The Blackboard Jungle (from the 50's) with Sidney Portier and other young soon-to-be-stars! While I was attending Woodward High School as did Jamie, I worked in the library and saw his HS pics and one of the yearbooks he signed. Danny Thomas lived in the same neighborhood as did Joe E. Brown--all big stars in their days!

ron

esby77, he never mentioned the fried pickles on M*A*S*H but the Packo dogs.
Yes, everytime that I stop in Toledo I hit up on of the restaurants, last year I went to Packo's At The Park and will be there again in a few weeks.
Too bad that they took his picture down at the main restaurant from the foyer. I've seen Jamie Farr Park also, what a dump!

Rita

Jamie was good in the part and I'm glad he's doing well.But my favorite MASH character was always Col. Flag the CIA agent.
My favorite "regular" character was Major Frank Burns.