« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Wrestler Jeff Hardy's House Burned to the Ground

3/15/2008 7:13 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

WWE star Jeff Hardy's home in Cameron, North Carolina burned to the ground last night -- the same week he was suspended for 60 days for failing his second drug test! He lost all his possessions, and his dog perished in the blaze.

According to legendary wrestling commentator Jim Ross' website, Hardy and his girlfriend were not home at the time. Jeff's brother, Matt, saw smoke coming from the home, but was too late to do anything about it. Jeff lived in a double-wide trailer.

The WWE has not yet released a statement.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Dani The Great

Aww w poor Jeffy poo! We srtill love you

April Fouels

Best wishes and prayers are with you My Brother.

What?

All the wrestling and non wrestling fans should just shut their mouths if they don't have anything nice to say. As I read these comments I see people posting stupid things like "guess steroids can do that to a person" and "a little Chris Benoit in the making" (and the guy couldn't even spell Benoit right). You people make me sick. Jeff is obviously going through a very tough time right now and everyone should respect his privacy and not jump to conclusions like 70% of you are doing.

Amber

New details have came to light about the Jeff Hardy house fire. WRAL out of Cameron report that:

The fire burned woods off Lizzy Jeter Lane and a dead-end road off N.C. Highway 24/27. No one was injured in the fire, but one structure (Hardy's house) and several vehicles were damaged.

The fire is not being treated as suspicious and has been put down to a natural wild fire.
wrestlingtruth.com

My heart goes out to them both.

Marie

Until you lose everything in a house fire, you should not open your month and say anything. Sorry about your lost Jeff you are in my prayers.

April Fouels

The Adjacent property was owned by Weyhauser Lumber.

George William Gockel

I watch Monady Night RAW,ECW,Smackdown,TNA Impact Wrestling and Luche' Libre Wrestling. I already who Jeff Hardy is.

ErikaC

sorry about your dog and home Jeff, I hope that things get better for you!

ritasoldman

SORRY TO HEAR ABOUT HIS TROUBLES.HE'S ONE OF THE HARDEST WORKING WRESTLERS OUT THERE TODAY.HOPE EVERYTHING TURNS OUT ALRIGHT FOR HIM AND HIS GIRLFRIEND.

Courtney

To #5 don't compare him to Chris Benoit, Chris must have had other things wrong with him. I agree with number 15. We all make mistakes and this is just a sad story.

cutiepie

No idea who he is, but he looks like a douchebag. That poor dog though. Feel sorry for him.

Colo.Girl

That sucks. Love those ladder matches with the Hardy boys!

me

um does no one else think that a person with money living in a damn TRAILER is a bit strange?

Woof

Jeff did not live in a double-wide trailer. He lived in a regular house. He did a MTV Cribs-like segement for a DVD on his a nd his brother's career. TMZ proves their ignorance yet again.

campy

Jeff Hardy cooks meth? Really?