« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Wrestler Jeff Hardy's House Burned to the Ground

3/15/2008 7:13 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

WWE star Jeff Hardy's home in Cameron, North Carolina burned to the ground last night -- the same week he was suspended for 60 days for failing his second drug test! He lost all his possessions, and his dog perished in the blaze.

According to legendary wrestling commentator Jim Ross' website, Hardy and his girlfriend were not home at the time. Jeff's brother, Matt, saw smoke coming from the home, but was too late to do anything about it. Jeff lived in a double-wide trailer.

The WWE has not yet released a statement.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

trey Lingerfeldt

that sucks that he lost his dog and belongings but at least he and his girlfriend were alright and by the way every report states that "he lived in a double wide trailer or mobile home like its a bad thing, who cares if he lived in a cardboard box that is just shows no class from the reporting sources. but like i said just glad he and girlfriend were not hurt Good luck to jeff geting back on his feet he is strong and has a good family and friends chin up man thanx

YOUR NEIGHBORS who called 911

JEFF THIS IS YOUR NEIGHBORS WHO CALLED 911.HOPE YOU AND BETH ARE DOING OK .SORRY FOR THE LOST OF YOUR DOG JACK.MABIE YOU AND BETH CAN GET YOU ANOTHER BABIE .I KNOW IT WON'T BE LIKE JACK.ME AND MY DAUGHTER WAS SO WORRIED ABOUT YOU AND BETH.WE WERE WONDERING IF YOU AND BETH WERE GOING TO REBUILD BECAUSE WE STILL WOULD LOVE TO HAVE YOU AS OUR NEIGHBORS.OUR THOUGHTS AND PRAYERS ARE WITH YOU.

Tiffany

Aww...Poor Liger. Was it Liger?
He was such a cute dog...I loved him.
Poor Jeff..
And I do know that Jeff would do anything for his dog. He wouldn't pull an insurance scam with Liger being in danger. He isn't like that. If that's what this was, Jeff would find a way to make sure Liger wasn't hurt.
Well sorry to hear about the house and Liger.
Sympathy for you.

MONAYAH

JEFF I'M SO SORRY FOR YOUR LOST AND HOPE YOU AND BETH ARE ALRIGHT WELL MY THOUGHTS AND PRAYS GOES OUT TO YOU AND YOUR FAMLY AN JEFF NEVER EVERY GIVE UP STAY POSTIVIE STAY STRONG AN HAVE FAITH BECAUSE YOU HAVE A LOT OF NUM#1 FANS THAT BELIEVE AND LOVES YOU WITH ALL OF THIER HEARTS AND INCULDING ME I LOVE YOU AN I SUPPORT ALL THE WAY AN IGNORE ALL OF THOSE COMMENTS THAT YOU GET AN YOU GUYS HERE OUT HERE WHO LIKE TO JUDGE ABOUT PEOPLE WELL I GOT QUESTION FOR YOU HOW MANY TIMES HAVE I THOUGHT PEOPLE MADE RUMORS OR HAD THOUGHT YOU MADE MISTAKS BUT YOU DID'NT DO WELL I HOPE YOU THINK TWICE BEFOR YOU GOSSIP BY MONIKA

pstoll

jeff hardy hes the little girl from st louis what a puss

melissa c

what the hell is y our guys problem
jeff is going threw a tragity
and all u can do is make jokes about meth labs
and just for the record is being reported as an electric wiring issue

u guys are heartless

redneck princess

Jeff Hardy is awesome. And to sit here and read some of the things that are being wrote about him is sickening. Everyone jumps to the conclusion that he is on steroids. Last I heard, steroids is not the only illegal drug in the sports industry. And as far as him setting his own house on fire........give me a freakin break. The man has enough money....he doesn't need to burn his home down to collect insurance. Let's hope your house don't burn down..you may get accused of an insurance scam. But then again, they way some of you sound.....you sound like the type that would do it for the insurance money.

JeffHardylover16

WTF!! You people need to get a life and stop making up this stupid crap!!! Jeff Hardy is an Amazing wrestler and he is such a Hottie!!! We all know that Jeff does not run a meth lab!!! Chances are the people who are posting mean comments like that run meth labs and not Jeff Hardy!! So if you don't have anything nice to say just keep your mouths shut!!!!! Jeff so sorry about everything that happened!! We love U!!!!

Jill Milliron

For the person called "not a fan" you are soooooooooooooooooooo wrong about Jeff Hardy he would never do that!!! Now my comment on Jeff. I feel sorry for Jeff and his girlfriend. But I am soooooooooooo glad that they were out of their house that night. But I am thankful Matt Hardy told him when he did and for Matt letting both of them stay with him till he can leave. For the suspension I am furious about that. Well that is my opinion on this situation. YOU SUCK "NOT A FAN".

Amber C.

I feel really bad for Jeff and his girlfriend, Beth. I wish I could help them, but I cannot. Hopefully they will be back on their feet soon. I also hope that they will soon get a new house. I am sorry about what happened to your house, Jeff. And I am sorry for what happened to your dog. I hope he returns to WWE after his suspension is over. Jeff, you are awesome! I am a very big fan and you are my favorite wrestler.

Amber C.
Hampton, GA

lyndsai chriscinske

im so sad to hear about jeff hardy's dog. jeff hardy does not do meth. your just jealous that he's better than you. i hope that he gets back in the ring soon he is my all time favorote wrestler. i love him to death. condolences to your dog.

coreyboso

jeff hardy is an awsome wrestler and person.
my daughter really digs jeff,and she thinks the world of him. if he has a problem we should pray for him not condemn him.everyone makes mistakes...when you point a finger,remember,three more are pointing back at you.jeff, you are awesome,keep your head up and look to the future. you will be a champion again..lots of respect and love, we miss you.

MELISSA

OK DIS IS FOR PERSON #3 K SERIOSLY JEFF WOULD HAVE DONE ANYTHING TO SAVE HIS DOG HE LOVED THAT DOG SOO MUCH AND HOW WAS HE SUPPOSED TO NO HIS HOUSE WAS GONNA BURN DOWN ALL I KNOW IS U DONT DISRESPECT JEFF K HE IS AWSOME AND IS REALLY NICE SO IM TELLIN U NOW DONT TALK BOUT HIM LIKE DAT!!!!!!!!!

fox

Wow dude

IWJ

It must be a real stunner for the rainbow warrior. He may be an addicted but just think about that specific 30 feet Swanton on Randy. Who else in the business dare to do that hell kind of stunt? Why we are going towards his addiction. He is a man not a superhero. As a man he can do wrong. But think of him as an ultimate entertainer. My hats off him. My sympathies are with him. I will clap again when he will be back.