Audrina's Hills Are ALIVE!

3/19/2008 8:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

The hot rumor on "The Hills" was always that Lauren Conrad had a sex tape -- but who knew that it was Audrina who was the really naughty one all along? O. M. G.

TMZ obtained this snap of Audrina looking every bit the dirty schoolgirl, and taken, we hear, before "The Hills" and just after A-Pat graduated from high school. She'd done some bikini modeling, but decided to go the full Audi to have a go at Playboy. It wasn't like she needed the money, as anyone who watches "The Hills" knows.

In a statement made through her rep, Audrina tells TMZ "I took these photos years ago when I was just out of high school and beginning to model. I was young and very trusting of others and I didn't know to protect myself. It is a lesson learned, for myself, and hopefully for the young girls who look up to me."

For the entire saucy set, check out WWTDD.com.

jc

She looks so nasty and I don't mean that in a good way. She looks like trash. What's the point of the photo? To show how much of a "ho" one can be? Looking like a ho is supposed to be cool these days.

Nancy

How much you wanna bet....at this instant Spencer is taking naked pics of Hedi to blast on the web. She'll be on the cover of Us Weekly tomorrow talking about how she cried and cried thinking about whatever happened to those naked pics she took aaaaall those years ago. LOL.

Hey...at least Audrina didn't deny it.

Balloone Ride

Now that we've seen her "Hills" let's take a peek at her Laguna Beach.

KayleighfromFL

Well well...look at all you pointing the finger! Haven't we ALL done something we regreted? Big deal! I'm sure some of you have done a lot worse. She is a beautiful young lady who got caught up with the wrong kind of people, at least she owned up to it and was mature enough to write a response taking responsibility for her mistakes, which is probally more than some of you have done w/ ur mistakes. Leave the girl alone, she is on the right track now and on her way to a great legit career. Most of you are just jealous anyway, b/c shes so pretty. You know what they say: "Jealousy is the highest form of flattery" ...LOL, losers!

anonymouse

i'm a woman and i think she looks hot! i will say, tho, because i'm a woman, i'm glad she's lightened up on her eyebrows!! she had a permanent marker look going on! can't believe she let that sleaze, homeless looking guy bobby hit that. one question, why do young girls like to shave their "britney" clean??? being a woman means having a "landing strip" at least, not necessarily a "kirsten davis"

amanda

wow...the pics are quite baring.
she looks great though. Nice boob job..they look real. How did she get a boob job in HS? Parents paid? Weird stuff
lol

r

stolen from wwtdd.com....# 2 again TMZ

kc

Modeling career -- Mom should be proud.

efnsteve

God bless TMZ for the linkage. You guys are the best smut peddlers ever. Thank You Thank You Thank You

jake flannel

SHE IS SO NICE, ARE YOU KIDDING ME, NICE FEESH

jake flannel

SO NICE

player hater; game hater

Man I would hate to have the job as publicist. How their reps can come up with crap statements without hurling. They must get paid good. I love teenyboppers who believe the statements of crap. Not bad body by the way, I would'nt lecture her for crackers in bed, now perhaps if she was being annoying whilst March maddness is on.

C'mon guys sing with me.."I need a lover that won't drive me crazy, someone who knows the meaning of 'hey hit the highway'!"

Joe Smith

she has the body of a 10 year old boy. with teeny-weeny little breasts. no curves? with a pancake butt? and those big 'ol cheeks give a chipmunk a run for their money.

Sunshine!!!

Freak hos!
Freak hos!
Bounce your non-existent ass and make ur knobby knees touch your ahsy elbows!!!!

lmao
I knew she was slutacious!
Lauren better not bring a guy around her now.

NYC

I think I will make this picture my computer wallpaper.....my cellphone wallpaper....and maybe I'll even tape it onto the back of my girlfriend's head!