Bobby Brown Needs a Loan -- For $20 Bucks

3/21/2008 2:21 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Bobby BrownBobby "Brokedown" Brown has hit a new low. Now he's stiffing the working man!

We hear Brown was in St. Louis for a concert a few weeks ago, and hired a chauffeur to transport him and his entourage from the airport to their hotel.

Sources say Bobby and crew enlisted in the help of a couple of airport skycaps to load his massive luggage. Bobby's brother, el cheapo Tommy, asks the chauffeur, "So, do you guys take care of the skycaps or what?" The shocked driver informed the Brown crew that it's not a part of his job description to pay for skycaps -- so we're told Bobby asked for a loan!

Our source says Brown asked, "Hey, man, do you have like ten or twenty dollars on you?" Evidently with all the people traveling with Bobby -- they didn't have enough cash to scrape up 20 bucks!

The driver loaned Brown the money, and dropped him off at his hotel -- but our source says Bobby never came back down to pay his debt!

Whitney must be laughing all the way to the ATM.

Lenn K.

There alway hiring at McDonald's, you got to start somewhere.

FathersRights

You look really low when you take shots at Bobby Brown. Just stop it.

Mik

I could care less !

Vegas

Limo driver was not black I'm sure

Johnny Blaze

i tip and I am black

pimp

Finance & Drug Dealing 101:

Class #1:

Lesson #1:

never, EVER, lend money to a junkie

(Lesson #2: don't get high of your own supply, Lesson #3: don't underestimate the greed of your associates, etc. etc.)

MOM

what a loser who is he anyway

FlBiker

I know black waitresses that hate to serve blacks. They say they know they aren't gonna get a tip.

Tyra Banks

What a looser douche bag.

terri

bobby brown was just in brockton mass a month ago seen on the streets buying cocaine..i wouldnt give him a dime!!!!

Moriah

Who cares.. I just want that TMZ staffer to write about Lost already.. hurry!!!!!!!!!!

Stan

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

Bobby BROKEA-S is struggling to pay $20 bucks while Whitney still has around $150 million in the bank plus that $100 million recording contract with Arista PLUS all the royalties from the Cheetah Girls and Princess Diaries movies that homegirl produced PLLLLUUUUUSSSSSSS all the royalties from her previous albums.

Why the hell was she with that fool again???

brit supporter

Anither life and day in the Fab Lane....maybe Kamora can hire him as her assistant. That would be a "CRACK UP"!

DEE DUB

I am black and I tip very well if the service is right. If you get bad service you tip low. This got to be the most racist site on the net.

Stick

I waited tables for about four years and HATED waiting on groups of black folks and I am not just singling them out racially blah. They ALWAYS ran me to death where I couldn't give my other tables the attention that they deserved, were demanding, rude and picky and then not tip but like a dollar on a hundred dollar tab. I think that they are told to be jerks to white people early in life or they go to OBAMA'S church.

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments