Priscilla Presley

Victim of Phony

Cosmetic Doc

3/25/2008 12:15 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ has learned Priscilla Presley is the victim of a botched cosmetic procedure. What's worse -- it was at the hands of a gigolo who was sent to prison for perpetrating an injectable scam on Hollywood's elite.

Priscilla Pressley, Dr. Serrano
Priscilla, whose face looks ... strange on "Dancing with the Stars," went to Dr. Daniel Serrano around 2003. Serrano was a good-looking doc from Argentina who hooked into Hollywood's social A-list and started giving them what he claimed were miracle injections that worked better than Botox.

In fact, Serrano was injecting industrial, low-grade silicone similar to what's used to lubricate auto parts in Argentina into the faces of these women. Several women, including Shawn King, Larry's wife, and Diane Richie, Lionel's wife at the time, held injection parties in their homes, with Serrano needling them with the non-FDA approved drug that he had smuggled in to the U.S. Shawn King has said the injections created a lump in her lip that made it difficult to speak and drink liquids. Serrano charged between $300 and $500 a pop.

But wait, it gets worse. Serrano wasn't even a licensed doc in the U.S. The injections caused lumps, paralysis and holes in the faces of some of the women (and some men) he injected.

Serrano, who was nicknamed Dr. Jiffy Lube, was indicted by the Feds for smuggling drugs, and the conspiracy and use of unapproved drugs. He was convicted, and last week he was released and is currently being investigated by federal immigration officials and could be deported.

BTW, Diane Richie was also indicted as an accomplice. She pled out and was placed on probation.

As for Priscilla -- who had no idea she was being injected with silicone -- we're told she's undergoing corrective work.
The Plastics -- click to launch

REY-noldo

He can inject me anytime!

DJK

WHY DONT YOU PEOPLE GET A LIFE.WHAT ,YOUR SO PERFECT AND PLAN ON BEING PERFECT IN THE FUTURE?THEIR SO MUCH MORE TO LIFE THAN MAKING NEGATIVE COMMENTS AND BRINGING PEOPLE DOWN.START WORRYING ABOUT YOURSELVES.I NORMALLY WOULDNT GIVE YOU MY TIME LIKE THIS,BUT SEEING YOUR CRAP WHEN I SIGN ONLINE PISSES ME.

crus

Hillary Clinton should get some work done, she could feed the world with all of that Ass Fat. Obama Rocks!!

R

Posted at 3:57PM on Mar 24th 2008 by DJK

Thanks so much for making the time. :)

mary

so, when she realize she looked stupid? did she figure this out on her own or was she reading tmz???

Tangie

Good. She deserves every minute of misery. That's what ya get when you mess with mother nature. She was fine before, and like so many others, could not mentally deal with getting older. Her money would have been better spent on a therapist for her insecurities. What women are doing to their bodies disgusts me. I really don't think they can see what freaks they make of themselves.

ParisNauseatesMe

Anyone who is stupid enough to see a doctor without checking out his/her license through the state board is an idiot.

evertheoptimist

Does Scientology allow such things? Priscilla's one of the followers.

Since they claim 'Psychiatry Kills' - according to Scientology (give me a break)

..where's industrial grade silicon shot into lips fit in the picture!

jenbob2

lets see now, a millionarie using a Latino Giggilo for discount botox injections?? bad nasty ass hair, cheek implants, hands that look like they are a hundred, lips bigger than a plunger with that butt hole look, what next?

GIVE ME A BREAK, ALL THAT MONEY AND THEY LOOK LIKE THAT, JOAN RIVERS, CAT WOMAN, MELANIE GRIFFIN, PP
I WILL STAY UGLY IF THAT IS WHAT THEY CALL IT....

roadrunner

The last time I saw a picture of her I wondered if she and her ex son-in-law visited the same plastic surgeon. They both have that same surreal look. Now I know. I was wrong. I wish her the best. I hope her face can be fixed.

Dr. Adams

These women are rich, and suppose to be smart....but really.....what idiots they were!
First and foremost....you should check too see if a doctor is who he says he is...that should be your very first priorty!!
So I say they get what they paid for....pain and suffering....bottom line.

Seattlelite

These stupid showbiz people will do anything they 'think' will make them look young. They don't even investigate the 'doctors' ????
Even Botox is a poison, it's still relatively new. I bet in a few years from now if not sooner, there will be news about these shallow idiots having major health problems and crying about how their 'doctors' fooled them.
I have never seen anyone who's had any kind of plastic surgery or plastic/poison injections that looked even remotely good.
Age gracefully!

crus

Hey, easy, Catwoman is hot hot hot!! Puurrffect!!!

babyluv

Prescilla has millions & instead of going to a reputable doc she chooses to go to a botox party & end up looking
like "Howdy Doody"...

go figure!

me

Thats really sad.....Pricilla was a beautiful woman ....
I personally dont see anything wrong with someone wanting to try to age gracefully with cosmetic surgery ...if that is what they need.........and not the notion that they are going to look 18 again...................

I hope those disfigured ....by these horrible...people, and dr.....get justice....

pricilla is still a very pretty woman..........