From Nobody to Pussycat Skank in a Flash

3/26/2008 1:30 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Just one week after her nude pics were "leaked" on the Internet, Audrina Patridge has gone from nobody the brunette on "The Hills" to stripping Pussycat Doll. Another skank is born!
Audrina Patridge
Now that everyone knows what kind of girl she really is, Audrina is getting top billing -- and around $5k -- to take her clothes off with the Pussycat Dolls in Vegas on Friday. We're told her peeps have been working overtime to pimp her out hardcore to cash in on her new found notoriety. Just a few months ago, 'Drina couldn't get into Hyde -- now she's getting paid to host a night at PURE and drink for free in a VIP booth. Dontcha wish your naked pics were hot like hers!

Looks like Audrina is taking a page straight from the Paris Hilton and Kim Kardashian Hollywood Handbook -- and her sex tape hasn't even surfaced yet!

Her rep tells us she's not performing, just introducing the Dolls on stage. The rep adds, for the record, this gig was locked in way before the nudie pics surfaced.

cALLmEaNoTHER

Heard about it, like, over 3 weeks ago.

hi

gives the young girls at home somthing to look forward too...be a slut and become a star!!

Mom in the OC

I think the pictures are beautiful. I like the ones of her in pool. They are tasteful.
If I had a bod like hers, I'd be naked all the time! aha ha

ha!

another pointless, no talent, clothes removing whore....when are they going to go away??

wtf

Don't blame Audrina. It's the warped media that has made this behavior a standard today to becoming famous. Wasn't it TMZ that chased Paris and Kim daily? We begged the media to stop showing the skanks but they wouldn't listen. So congrats TMZ on your success of discovering today wonderful new "talent"

DingDong DingDong

It is sad what some people will do for fame and fortune isn't it.

Sad thing, that's today's culture.

Where does it go from here but down.

noyankhere

AT LEAST KIM KARDASHIAN HAS THE BOOTAY!!

Hayley

I think she's great! All the people who bitch about it, are the ugly girls that nobody looks at. Her pictures were beautiful. I would do the same thing if I looked like her.

pimp

Remmember girls the lesson...open your legs, and the world's doors will open up to you...

very sad or are men and women finally equal?

jimmy d

I WOULD EAT HER FARTS

eloc

Girls - being a skank by flaunting your naked boobies and feather-filled heads is not a good choice in the long run. Sure, men want to have sex with you (men want to have sex with just about anyone, the more the merrier - it's really nothing special), but you're just a skank. It's not a compliment. It's all downhill.

Steph

Who cares?? The Hills and everyone on it are so over rated, I watched the Premier the other day and no way is that show reality, give me a break.

And once again, people saying the haters are just jealous. You are so right, I am so jealous that I have my Masters degree and a real job instead of having to spread my legs and flash my boobs to get anywhere in life. Upcoming women of today, please get some self esteem and an education instead of taking your clothes off.

tracey

It's says on the flyer she's taking center stage so why are her people saying she's just "introducing" them? Why don't they just call a skank a skank?

Keely

get with it tmz...this is old news!! she had signed on to do this wayyyyyyyyyy before the pics came out!

Darv

Nah. At least with the master's degree she'll live comfortably and be able to look at herself in the mirror without feeling like a used up piece of trash.

Whereas with this thing, once her looks are gone [by age 30], so is the money. She'll be bagging groceries at Walmart and have the appearance of Amy Winehouse. :P Yummy scabs.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments