"Dancing" Stars: Samba-dy's Lyin'!

3/27/2008 11:43 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Priscilla Presley and the rest of the cast were asked about Elvis' ex-wife's botched injections and the secret choreographers used on the show.
Dancing with the Stars: Click to watch
The 62-year-old Scientolostar said she didn't even know what the photog was talking about -- and the rest weren't too thrilled with the line of questioning either.

Crabby

I wonder if her face "doc" is the same guy who did Mickey Rourke and Burt Reynolds? They ended up looking like "Darkman."

Not True

The fact that the cameraman doesn't even know how to pronounce Edyta's name pretty much sums up TMZ's real knowledge of the show--which is no knowledge at all.

I guess now that Britney isn't giving you guys any gratuitous crotch-shots, you've got nothing "interesting" to publish on your site.

pimp

Who cares....

Want I really want pictures of is

the baby seal clubbing season

that opens tomorrow in Canada

Funny Answers

Thank you for my morning laugh. Pricilla did not read about herself, lol. That no talent women has lived off the untrue fact that she is Elvis's widown. She left him for her Karate teacher and they got a divorce years before he died. She lived with the guy, she did not want people to know about him because she wanted to be referred to the Ex Mrs. Presley. Hee Hee, then she moved on to another guy, married him after they had a kid, yet she still thinks of herself as the widow. She looks like heck, a once lovely looking girl to cat woman face. She loves herself. She reads any and all things referring to her. And she had procedures before this doctor. Media Ho, that is what she is......

pimp

Who cares....

Want I really want pictures of is

the baby seal clubbing season

that opens tomorrow in Canada

Liz

I do not understand why TMZ keeps slamming DWTS?! Stick with AI............that seems to be your league!

Christopher

PP is a Scientologist just like her fat, preggers daughter, Lisa Marie? Yikes, who knew??? Elvis must be rolling over in his grave.

Gospel Elvis

Say what you want about Priscilla Presley, but without her Elvis fans would have not had the opportunity to visit Graceland. I give Priscilla thumbs up for Dancing With The Stars. I hope you know how many charities her and Lisa Marie are a part of. You all should be ashamed of yourselves. Priscilla and Lisa Marie, thank you so much for all the work that you do. God Bless both of you and your families. You are both beautiful inside and out...

Sheri

I agree with #4. You can't even pronounce Edyta's name. What do you really know about DWTS? NOTHING. That's why you have to make stuff up. It's okay to report things that are true once in a while, believe me, you won't turn into a pillar of salt. If you're going to take the time to stalk these people you might as well talk about something truthful as you're harrassing them. And leave Cheryl alone. That girl has done nothing to you. I don't blame her for ignoring you, I would too.

SuperStar