"Hills" Jerk Gets His 16th Minute of Fame

4/15/2008 1:01 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Check the temperature in hell -- Audrina's wall-eyed dirtbag ex-boyfriend, Justin Bobby, got a job!
Justin Bobby lands a modeling job
The Johnny Depp wannabe (sans charisma, manners and a brain) has landed a gig posing for Orthodox, a sporty men's wear label. Think it's ambitious for Mr. Bobby to land a job on his own? Fear not, Orthodox is a division of People's Revolution - the place Whitney, and now LC, "work."

Isn't it great how everything just seems to work out on "The Hills"?

Kimmers

ew ew.

lmao So80's....i agree 100% with everything you just said.

i found it hard to watch him whenever he was on screen...i was embarrassed for him. It was very obvious that he is just so insecure...

and not attractive whatsoever!!!

noitall

SANJAYA ON DRUGS .............

yer mom's soo effin hot!!

some people just look better ugly.

Debbie

EEEEEWWWWWWWW!!! somebody give this guy a razor and a bar of soap!! WHAT THE HELL IS THAT SMELL???

marisasd

This guy was so disguting on the show , I cant believe Audrina let this greasy spooky guy make a complete fool of her on national TV ..Talk but being desprate . She should look up her nearest STD, TB clinic .

Kala

EEEEEWWWWWWWWWW! Look how hairy this grease bag is. No way would I ever even think about buying anything from Orthodox

Mayu

This guy is kind of more than kind of gross.

Even if he shaved, washed and combed his hair, used mouth wash and put on a suit, he still wouldn't be that attractive. He and Spenswhore would make good BFF's.

Jamie

I think I just threw up in my mouth a little bit.

MeLrose

Everytime i look @ this dude he makes me wanna SCRATCH-
He's sooo not cxe.

TMZSUCKS!

my hairy ass looks better than his face

LISAJ

This guy is such a douchebag who cares what he looks like?
OMG what a MORON.
How anyone could spend more than 5 minutes with him is beyond me.

Brooke

Okay, I have seen him on the show and if he cut his hair or perhaps washed it and washed himself every now an then, he would be a pretty cute guy. However, his manners are terrible and a girl as pretty as Audrina shouldn't date someone like this guy. For someone so pretty, it seems Audrina must have a very low self esteem because this guy is not only homely looking, but treats her like crap and she keeps going back for more.

stacey edwards

His name is Justin Bruscha ( ?) andhe went to highschool with me. He calls himself Bobby? Are yo F**kng kidding me! He's playing th camera's just as heidi and Spencer! Wish w could make money of being fake!
lol

Danielle

he's hot!!! he look like Eddie Vedder from Pearl Jam

j blayza

I think he prefers to spell his name Just In Bobby ;-)

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments