« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Tom Brady: Balls in a Box?

4/15/2008 12:06 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Gisele Bundchen's footballer wife Tom Brady was once again being the good little errand boy that he is and picked up some packages for his lady boss in the Palisades on Monday.

Hopefully, Tommy boy made it home in time to prepare Gisele's lunch and run her a bath.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

ST

Lady Brady and the Tramp.

Miranda

Great article, TMZ! Thank you for calling it like it is!

ST

He doesn't have any balls. Gisele wears them.

Lee

Funny how people who worship Giselle seem to equate all of her success to her and only her. I guess her managers, stylists, photographers, accountants, assistants and yes, even the guy who was rubbing her butt at that California shoot last week, have absolutely nothing (and I mean nada) to do with her success. It is all about Gisele and how SMART she is! (excuse me for a minute while I laugh my head off!)

Okay - I am back. Her comments on social issues, religion and the mother of Tom's son indicates that it is better if Gisele is seen and not heard.

If Gisele is so smart, why didn't Leonardo marry her?

If Gisele is so smart, why hasn't Tom married her?

If Gisele is so smart, why didn't they get married while on vacation a couple of months ago like she told everyone that they were going to?

If Gisele is so smart, why does she blame anorexia on the parents of the victims?

If Gisele is so smart, why did Victoria's Secret fire her last year?

If Gisele is so smart, why wasn't she able to sell her overpriced condo in NYC? (see Page Six)

The questions just go on and on and on (and so does the laughter!). Gisele is anything but dull! What a train wreck in action!

The next questions is where will Gisele, who is so very smart, screw up next?

anon

Unbelieveably whipped. A chokin' joke.....

Angie

haha. if you look up P-Whipped in the Dictionary, there is a picture of Tom Brady in an apron holding a rolling pin in one hand and a pie in the other. I love how you bag on him, TMZ. It's hilarious. :)

Angie

oh yeah, and way to be a man, Tom. Neglecting your infant son so you can stick it to a model is pathetic.

AJH

Yep, Brady is queer as a three dollar bill. Check out the chain hanging from his pants. Is this guy a football player or fashion model? Joe Willy on and off the field!

Linda

I dont know what you guys do when you have a gf or wife, but most men do errands, not only fo themselves but also the woman that they love. I wonder just how many of you have your balls in a box doing errands for the woman or women in your lives. Its a shame we all cant know about it so we can put your face with stupid comments on these sites.

Livi

On the surface, it seems as if Tom Brady is indeed whipped. Then again, maybe he and his hottie do things for each other, only the media is able to catch him doing things for her in public. The truth is, I don't know if Tom is whipped or not, and it would be wrong for us to assume that he is without factual evidence. I can say this... A lot of men involved in relationships with attractive women are whipped, and that's sad!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4