Good Luck Chuck -- With Your Baby Bump!

4/17/2008 12:35 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Despite his box office bombs, Dane Cook is a bigger star than he thinks he is.

The un-airbrushed 36-year-old pregnant man "comedian" hit the surf in Hawaii on Wednesday.

This performance was a belly flop.

Cam

So let me get this straight, you go after people for being annorexics, but then you're saying this guy looks like he's pregnant? You're kidding right? You're going to raz him for having a 32 inch waste instead of a 31 inch waste? Weird.

tracey

He has such a great smile!

Krystal

Dane Cook is so hot!!! What woman wants a man with no meat on his bones? He is the best looking, funniest guy in Hollywood. I'd take a real looking man like Dane Cook anyday. You know TMZ just because someone in your staff is jealous of Dane doesn't mean you have to be cruel and call someone pregnant just because he isn't anorexic. Dane you still are sexy to your fans!!!

Sassinya

I'd soooo NOT kick him out of bed /wink

cc

He is one sexy man :O)

celebutaunter77

HOT! HOT! HOT! HOT! HOT!

Ellen

I'd do him. mmmmm-mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

me

yeah i'm with jenny on this one!

hello

Wow--I dont think hes a bit overweight or pregnant looking at all...all west coasters have this distorted image thing where if your not less than 100 lbs at any age and height then you must be overweight---wake up LA...and get out of the facelift/botox/lipo chair and realize you are the only ones that think you look beautiful. healthy is not rail thin.

surprised

I don't get why you're ragging him. He doesn't look fat. He's totally hot. He was a little scrawny before but now looks like a real man. Are you guys trying to get men to obsess over weight too? I hate when men talk about needing to lose weight---seems weak and too fussy. Leave Dane Alone! I hope he doesn't try to re-scrawny himself after your stupid comments.

sandyduncansglasseye

He is hotter now!!!!! YUM

kayla

I'd hit that.

weird

He has certainly gained some weight, but nothing more than your average man - he is adorable and very sexy - the smile is deadly.

ror

At least you had the nads to put quotes around "comedian". This lump of lard is the UN-funniest piece of crap to hit the airwaves EVER. Besides, he steals his jokes! Don't believe me? Google this tard and a REAL comedian like Louis C.K.! Just look at who is his target audience, stupid ass kids who live on myspace and MTV and wouldn't know talent if their daddy unzipped and shoved it down their throats!

His 15 minutes are LONG over, just like his belly.

perky

Where are the shirtless photos that we've been waiting for of everyone's favorite shriveled-up fake bake lizard, Harvey Levin?