Good Luck Chuck -- With Your Baby Bump!

4/17/2008 12:35 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Despite his box office bombs, Dane Cook is a bigger star than he thinks he is.

The un-airbrushed 36-year-old pregnant man "comedian" hit the surf in Hawaii on Wednesday.

This performance was a belly flop.

a devoted dane fan

So he's a little chubby. So what? Nobody's perfect. He looks happy and thats all that should matter. I'd still do him in a millisecond hehe. ;)

Solid!

You douches he was ripped when he made the movie. So what if he's not anymore!

Leila

He looks 1000 xs better in the "fat" picture. He looks human, and hot has hell. I'd love to wrap my legs around him! I don't find his standup all that great but he is one fine man and the woman who said his smile is deadly has it right on the money.

rofl

hes still a hot piece of ass :)

Belle2004

GOOD LORD, he is NOT overweight!!!! there is NOTHING wrong with this man!!!!

Stef

I think Dane Cook looks hot, especially on the beach picture. Chances are his popularity will outlive TMZ's, as people soon get tired of crappy gossipers like you.

Lindsay Thompson

irregardless,,luv that word, id still tap it lol lol lol

Christina from CT

First off, the media has succeeded yet again because we all come here and check out this pic of Dane, so pat yourselves on the back TMZ. You've got us to come here, but at the same time, you have reminded us of why we live in such a superficial culture. You pick on women who are all bones then take a picture of him when he's in Hawaii having a blast. What is the point? To point out that he's gained a few pounds; who the hell cares? I don't. I care more about the fact that he's smiling, laughing, and having a great time after the tiresome yet fantastical year that he's just had. I suppose it's a lot easier to hide in dark corners and snap pictures than it is to do what he's done over the last few years. The truth is that you can post whatever you want on here about Dane, good and bad, and his fans are going to love him regardless. To this, I just say Su-Fi, and way to go Dane. Thanks for showing us that normal people exist and that you don't have to be perfect!

JILWEYA

THIS IS BECAUSE HE HAS NEVER GOT SUCKED UP INTO THE WHOLE HOLLYWEIRD SCENE AND HE"S A NORMAL DOWN TO EARTH GUY!!!

SU-FI BIOTCHESSSSSSSSS
LUV YOU DANERS YOU RULE!!!

Andi

Sandi Pants (I mean Dane posting as somebody else) needs a decaf. I'm laughing that you take a posting from a stranger sooo seriously and to heart, LOLOL. ,, So this must be the man himself is all I can figure. Logging on to TMZ to find out what they're saying about you. LOLOL!! Thanks for the laugh.

NYCGIRL

How gross...He's totally considered a lard butt. People like that shouldn't be on the beach out in the open like that.

Andi

Dane is a total fat ass and the other poster is right, he's NOT funny. I sit through his shows never even laughing once. I didn't know who those other 2 comedians were [Jimmy Shubert or Eddie Brill] so I looked them up on-line and they are lard asses
Must be all the fast food they eat on tour or something. comedian's always have addictions to food or smoking or alcohol. everytime you see them they're eating, smoking or drinking usually to excess

Andi

SPEAKING OF BLOATED SUBSTANCE -AND- FODD ADDICTED COMEDIENS PUT LOUIS ANDERSON RIGHT UP THERE WITH THE REST OF EM

Andi

Sandi Pants spends just a little too much time on line . Get a life girl lmao. enough of my space , tmz, hot or not , match . com

Andi

Bill Burr is funny as hell. Better than Dane or the others. I also doubt the dude will drink & eat his paycheck and probably spends it on more worthy things than addiction.

*Sandi Pants? What is your affliation with Dane Cook ? Are you a stalker or an overzealous fan? Why does he need you to run to his defense?

It's just a tabloid gossip board , geeezzzz peeps, keep it light