« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

The Beckham Doesn't Fall Far From the Tree

4/21/2008 4:10 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Less than a week after David Beckham was busted checking out the, er, view at a Lakers game (right), his sons Brooklyn and Romeo were snapped taking in the beautiful scenery at Sunday's Lakers-Nuggets game (left).

This time David did his best to keep his eyes on the action ... on the court.

DB knows hell hath no fury like a Posh Spice scorned!

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

m

Yeah the cheerleader has nothing on Posh. In fact, he's probably thinking to himself how much better his wife looks.

Rap sucks

probably this is the only reason they go to basketball games,HILARIOUS!

beth

I am baffled that anyone and I mean *anyone* could think Victoria is attractive, let alone the "epitome of beauty." Ick.

Katie

there is harm in looking if you're the wife witnessing that bs....I can't believe Posh is till with him...DOGGG

Tim

Actually, the action very well might have been where he was looking in both pictures. Even people well back of him are looking in that direction.

Hayley

Great, the fat cheerleader is back. Victoria is sooo much prettier! That girl's legs are huge!

Jesse

Praying mantis? Hardly. Jealous much? Victoria Beckham is beautiful.. and that cheerleader is disgusting.

kim

This girl is hefy how could you not look at her! And the girls pruposely stand directly in front of him for their 10 seconds of "fame" Kind of tacky to say his young boys are "checking" out the cheerleaders.

Mr. Hat

Love the preying mantis comment. Is that Britney in the cheerleader uniform?

Scott

Maybe he likes her Phat backside and his children look like their boob men.

ME

HER ASS IS THE SIZE OF AN ELEPHANT,.... omg HE WOULD NEVER EVEN CONSIDER THAT AMAZON WOMEN WAYYY TO BIGGG.

Lara

I don't think Becks was looking at that overweight female. My god, her thighs are like tree trunks. Is this what the new standard of beauty is in America since so many women are fat assed cows these days? Not for me thanks.

Buster

What the hell? You idiots act like it is a bad think to look at a hot woman. Thank you feminism! You have the b@lls of America on your rear view mirror.

me

oh please, there is nothing wrong with looking. everyone does it, men AND women. ALTHOUGH, if i was a dude and married to posh, AKA chris crocker's look alike, i would REALLY be looking!

Jenna

All the comments from men regarding the "fatness" of the cheerleader make me laugh. I can just see the polyester dressed heifers these guys call significant others. And thats if they are lucky. And then I can imagine how often the men themselves hit the treadmill. Frightening thought. And the last time they showered/shaved. I could go on but you get the picture and it aint pretty!!!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments