Can You Guess the Celebucankles?!

4/28/2008 3:32 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

These adorable pork-loin feet were spotted roaming the wilds of L.A. this weekend. Guess who managed to beautifully wedge them into a pair of sensible shoes.

Jamie

This woman obviously has more than just a weight problem. It looks like there are some medical issues there as well. But calling her names is uncalled for!

Elizabeth K.

Leave her alone! At least she's trying to lose weight. I still think she's pretty and i know other people do, So get over it. Did you stop and think maybe it was a bad angle or something?

Jerry

"and you want to be my latex salesman" isn't she creating her own diet or diet book.
Good luck with that.

Miss Imperfection

How sad a commentary that we judge with such hateful glee!
Respect is what every person is entitled to!
My Dad told us, " Every person, rich, poor, black, white, short, tall, fat ,thin, beautiful or ugly as sin is entitled to respect. Somewhere, someone is waiting for them to walk in the door and say, I'm so glad you're here!"

pebbles

those are NOT cankles. Do you even know what cankles are, TMZ?

toodeep

At least she can lose weight........all you people at TMZ are just butt ugly!!

WTF

Ya know I sure do not see my comments on here that were neither curel as yours are or filled with cursing. I simply pointed out that i would like to see what all of you look like and shamed those who make fun of the celebs for being to thin one day and too fat the next. For being so quick to point out others flaws you sure like to edit out when people point out your own TMZ.

the wise old owl

NOT A VERY GOOD ADVERTISMENT FOR JENNY CRAIG.

I agree with post # 10 kjp........She has serious health issues going on with her weight like it is. Perhaps a lap-band should be next for her. It's evident that she is addicted to food.

Lara

Why didn't you just come out and call her a fat pig? That's what you were implying. It's not so easy when you get older to stay slim and attractive. That was mean-spirited and cruel to mock her struggles with weight and aging. Also, the people who post on here, cruel remarks or not, will have the tables turned on them someday. We all will as we're not going to stay young forever.

perky

I gotta say I can sympathize with her. I'm 5'9 and 130 lbs, but even I have problems with ankle swelling if I sit for long periods or consume a lot of salt. It's not attractive, but sometimes it's tough to avoid. I just try to wear pants, or shoes that are more flattering to the lower leg. Her extra weight certainly does not help. Hang in there Kirstie! Millions of us love ya...

MGM KID

Jesus what a mess..this broad just cant keep that weight off..duct tape her damn mouth shut

WTF

Like I said in my early post that was deleted, when was this picture taken TMZ all of you tabloids are always showing old pics.

Curator

She has a long skirt on.
What do you expect the poor woman to wear?
She's almost 60 for god's sake.
Leave her alone.
You people are parasitic losers.

Gatorade Please

Get that thyroid checked girl!

debbie

I agree with Priss and not only is the entire staff butt ugly you are all out of shape and certainly shouldn't be criticizing Kirstie.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments