Kanye

Knows How to

Charm the Critics

5/3/2008 1:21 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Kanye West is back to blogging, and as always he's extremely humble! Also, today is backwards day.

West's "Glow in the Dark" tour got less than an A+ review from Entertainment Weekly, and the rapper took to blogging it out, letting the critic know they're full of it:" Yo, anybody that's not a fan; don't come to my show ... Ya'll rated my album s**tty and now ya'll come to the show and give it a B+. What's a B+ mean? I'm an extremist. It's either pass or fail! A+ or F-! You know what, f**k you and the whole f**king staff!!!" Ya gotta respect a man that prefers an F- over a B+! College dropout is right!

Kanye ends his blog with a classy, "Never come 2 one of my shows ever again, you're not invited and if you see me...BOW!!" Maybe EW can grade on a curve next time!

Kelli

I would sooo do him!

FlBiker

I'd be angry too if I had pubic hair on my head, who wouldn't.

LOL

There's no such thing as an F-minus, you stupid moron! An F means "Fail"! There is no + or - about it. Kanye is such an idiot.

me

kanye's attitude is even more f*cked than his face

NOFANOFHIS

The only way to stop this is to stop buying his records or anything else that he may profit from. He needs to understand something he can think what he wants about himself but its the fans who control the ultimate purse string so I would advise hime to chill! I know I will never purchase anything that has anything to do with him. I personally think he is waaaaay overated. I like real music earth wind and fire, the Ojays, Jill scott, and I love hip hop but Kanye sucks!!!!

Charles

I completely agree with post 31, at least he says what he thinks, he's honest. He worked hard and he knows he deserves more. Most people are yes-men, they go to work, are insulted by their boss, by everyone, and they can't say anything, so they bad-mouth about a true artist, and I don't get the whole "racist" thing, where did u get that? You don't know a thing, and you have no social life.

FlBiker

Kanye, got any advice where to get a great deal on some cheap plastic surgery?

Ms_Tell_It_Like_It_Is

Good grief, someone cut off this self absorbed douchebag's balls before he reproduces... QUICK! He is nothing but a no talent whiner - too bad his mother's doctor didn't do some surgery on him, too.

Trooper Tom

I am tired of hearing this guy bitch and moan, DUDE you are way past the point where anyone cares what the hell you say

Dottie654

How the hell did Kanye develop such an over-inflated ego? He's not all the great, and he definitely isn't hot at all. It is a shame people don't just boycot him completely (concerts, cds, etc.) and just maybe he will get the message. He makes Diddy look humble!!!

Charles

Plus it's okay not to like someone but not to wish someone's death. If you don't like him, why are the comments so numerous? You spend time off your life for someone you don't like? that doesn't make sense.

Nick

what is wrong with this guy?? he is 30 years old, and shouldnt result to cheap immature gimmicks like this to maintain publicity, or is he just that emotionally insecure in real life???? seems like the latter...

smartygirl

Kayne is in serious need of an enema.....it would solve his diarrhea of the mouth!

Judy

We went to Kanye's concert at the Red Rock Casino in Las Vegas. There was no security, so God only knows what weapons were present. Those that weren't drunk when they got there, became so waiting for the concert to start. Kanye finally came out at 10:30. He sang something I had never heard before, and kept repeating the same lyrics over and over. We left after two songs. I knew he was conceited and a racist, but had no idea the boy has very little talent on his own. His recordings are apparently enhanced by people who have real talent.

Hogger

Heres what I have noticed...
Kanye, like most rappers still feel the need to proclaim that they are "artists". West makes time in his busy schedule to keep telling people that he is an artist when I think that people that enjoy his art already understand and believe this. The guy sells millions of records yet can't get past the fact that not everyone is going to enjoy his "art". It is his right to say what he wants and its the reporters right to say that his "art" is garbage. Those are the freedoms that we all have. Kanye makes millions off of his ability to say what he wants, the journalists don't.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments