Partly Cloudy with a Chance of Ass Groping

5/6/2008 6:15 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

A little song, a little dance, a little drizzle down your pants. That kinda sums up a blistering lawsuit filed by a former Weather Channel anchor against her colleague.
Hillary Andrews claims Bob Stokes tormented her with crude, sexual come-ons, including once allegedly asking her, "Will you lick my swizzle stick?" Andrews also claims Stokes followed her into the women's dressing room, quizzed her about her sexual relationships, and pleaded with her to say she found him attractive. Oh yeah, and then there's this... Stokes allegedly told her, "It tortures me when you wear those heels and skirt."

Andrews took legal action against The Weather Channel, claiming it retaliated against her after she complained and then refused to take action against Stokes. Both since have been fired.

Thesmokinggun.com obtained a lawsuit filed by Andrews against Stokes. That case is pending. Our forecast....he's screwed.

CoolGirl2008

Aren't all the weather cahhnel babes born-agains? They all dress like they just came back from church.

he probably said "would you like to go out" and she thought she heard 'swizzle stick".

LameMZ

I already saw this on The Smoking Gun website, damn you people are slow. Must have been nap time for all the little kids that work there?

Quack

This is really funny. I saw them on the weather channel not to long ago. I wonder if he asked her to "see her Twisters".

LameMZ

Hey does TMZ block the word xSxCxUxMxBxAxGx ? Everytime I call them that they block it.. They let all kinds of foul language on here.. Go ahead and try call them that and see if it makes it through?

fishbone

Looks like its hard to report the weather without having to sraighten things out first.I hope he does not drop the soap!!!!!!!!!!

Village

This is so ridiculous. A grown woman who can't get a man to back off, at work? Tell him if he doesn't stop, you are going to start saying you did the deed, and he's got the smallest one who've ever seen. You have to get his respect to get him to back off, and playing dirty usually works with men. If he gets his back up, get a HUGE boyfriend to bring you to work, who 'knows' you did the nasty. HAHAHA Sit back and watch his head explode. If he has a wife, just tape his advances, and offer to send them to this wife. No muss. No fuss.

Quack

Or how about " want to see my dipstick"?

agent smith

I don't get the harrassment sh*t...is it a power trip or does he really think she is gonna love the 'swizzle stick' line and jump him?

Quack

I'll bet she orgasms like a volcano.

Village

My best story of sexual harassment. The interviewer (my boss's boss) hired 7 people. One was a pretty girl. All 7 reported directly to me. The big boss kept asking me all kinds of inappropriate questions about the pretty woman. Finally I asked her, what is going on?

Turns out in the interview process, she promised to f*** him if he gave her the job. After she got the job she reneged, and told him she already had the job now, and if he fired her, she'd sue. He was such a jerk. And she was a great hire. She outsmarted the senior vice president.

tracey

Why did they both get fired?

Liz

Village ~ Both of your post are spot on!!! There is NO reason for there to be ANY sexual harrasment in the workforce. If it starts ladies.........................nip it in the bud!! Literally!

Twinker

Carry a pocket tape recorder.

Quack

I'l bet she has nice nips on those buds. Just Kidding. I really think she could have handled this herself. A awift kick in the nuts is all it would have taken.

FlBiker

Sounds like they had a 'stormy relationship'

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments