Partly Cloudy with a Chance of Ass Groping

5/6/2008 6:15 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

A little song, a little dance, a little drizzle down your pants. That kinda sums up a blistering lawsuit filed by a former Weather Channel anchor against her colleague.
Hillary Andrews claims Bob Stokes tormented her with crude, sexual come-ons, including once allegedly asking her, "Will you lick my swizzle stick?" Andrews also claims Stokes followed her into the women's dressing room, quizzed her about her sexual relationships, and pleaded with her to say she found him attractive. Oh yeah, and then there's this... Stokes allegedly told her, "It tortures me when you wear those heels and skirt."

Andrews took legal action against The Weather Channel, claiming it retaliated against her after she complained and then refused to take action against Stokes. Both since have been fired.

Thesmokinggun.com obtained a lawsuit filed by Andrews against Stokes. That case is pending. Our forecast....he's screwed.

Daisy Puke

wat a narcisstic pig he is. did anyone hear him call her an elitist?? jealous much?

Bill

There is only one reason to watch the weather channel ALEXANDRA STEELE.....

Artist

Hillary Andrews was fired after she started legal proceedings against TWC. Stokes wasn't fired until TWC lost in those legal proceedings.

In other words, Weather Channel management chose to protect a known sexual harasser by punishing (with overnight shifts and such) or firing anyone that complained, but did nothing about the harasser himself until they lost a case in court.

In even simpler words, TWC management condoned the behavior of Bob Stokes and punished anyone that commented.

By the way, another employee has also filed suit for sexual discrimination in hiring and promotion. Sounds like TWC is still using a 1952 employee manual.

James

I'm surprised at this! I'm a meteorologist but DO NOT work at TWC and have met both of them and both are so nice. I know that things go one behind the scenes that no one sees, but it is unfortunate that this one got out. TWC is not a bad place to work, so don't let this thing corrupt your judgment about the channel. But ... if you do it, and get caught, then you deserve to be fired. And yes, the management should have jumped on this sooner.

craig

He is Chinese how on earth could she see his two inch Swizzle stick? The Man is delusional.

craig

Chinese men are the biggest sex freaks in the world while at the same time they are the least endowed.

davey

I always thought she was hitting on him.......

FlBiker

He Sooooooooooo Hoooooooooooooooorney!

craig

Guess he was adopted, hence the white last name.

Kelli

He just wanted to share his crotching tiger hidden dragon...

frankiemissfrankie

HEY I DONT REALLY KNOW WHAT THIS IS ABOUT , BUT I SAW A BOG POSTED BY FIBIKER HMMMM. AND I WAS WONDERING IF THEY USED TO BE F86%*KING IDIOT? IF NOT SO SORRY AND I AM HAPPY YOUR NOT.

NUMbnuts

WHATS WRONG WIH ASKING HER TO LICK THE STICK??

HE IS A MAN SHE IS A WOMAN, SHE IS OBLIGED TO SWALLOW THE SWORD...

Quack

Maybe he just wanted to Woo her.

Meradith

Hillary is one of my sorority sisters from college (University of Florida). I wish her the best of luck and hope she gets justice from everyone involved.

SoliZ's_GuRl