Yep,

I'm Getting Married

5/15/2008 11:45 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Well, she's gone and done it. Ellen's gonna get hitched.

A spy in the audience of this afternoon's taping of the "Ellen DeGeneres Show" tells us that after Ellen mentioned today's California Supreme Court ruling striking down the state's ban on gay marriage, she surprised everyone and announced that she was going to tie the knot with longtime girlfriend, actress Portia de Rossi.

Portia was in the crowd and after she made the announcement, the studio audience went wild, giving the two a huge standing O.

The show will air tomorrow.

Subicity

To all the naysayers: GET OVER IT. QUIT JUDGING. Can't these two people, and all other like them, just be happy? Why can't YOU just let them be happy? I'm a 23 year married person and I think it's great they can get married. Why can't we all just be happy for them instead of judge them? What if everyone judged you? Would everyone approve of you and your ways - I doubt it!!!!! For the sake of everyone, just let people be what they are; gay, lesiban or otherwise. CONGRATS ELLEN AND PORTIA!!!!

BITCH WHERE'S MY MONEY YOU AND YOUR WIFE IN THE YAHWHAY CLAIN!!! HAPPY WEDDING DAY i AM JAMES A. SISTRUNK NOT RUSSEL SIMMONS FROM DEF JAM RUSH COMMUNICATION. TO KNOW THE TRUE THAT JOSEPH SIMMONS RUN DMC IS NOT A PASTOR AND YOU STILL PLAY WITH GOD I'M NOT HAPPY GET REMEMBER MARCH 13, 2007 THE TRUTH SHALL BE TOLD . $72,000,000.00 SEVENTY TWO MILLION DOLLARS PER BAG IS WHAT YOU ALL BEEN TAKEN FIND ME I WONT FIND YOU. THE GAMES ARE OVER CALL WHOM EVERY AND FIND OUT WHY THE NATION OF ISLAM IS WHOM YOU JOIN, AND THE BLACK PANTHER PARTY IS WHAT YAHWHAY IS ABOUT. THE LIFE STYLE IS NOT THE ONE YOU WANT AT THIS COST I'M A REAL MAN YOU BEEN PLAYING WITH. " IN THE WAY " IS YAHWHAY DON'T BE LIEING TO THE HETROSEXUAL WOMAN OR MEN GET MY MONEY TO ME IF YOU HAVE TO BRING IT YOURSELF!!! YOU CAN'T HIDE NO MORE THIS MOVIE LIES YALL BEEN TELLING PEOPLE IS NOT ABOUT TRUTH ITS LIES. THE RAINBOW IS ABOUT BEING IN THE LIFE GAY LIFE STYLE THIS THE NEW WORD "IN THE WAY" . I AM "THAT ONE GUY" COMING!!! MY WORD ARE CLEAR AND NOT BLURED. YOUR MARRIE IS NEXT TO NOTHING IN MY HEART FEEDING THE NATION POOR IS THE SECOND IN MY HEART TO GOD. GET MY MONEY TO ME SINCE YOU TOLD EVERY WHITE PERSON ABOUT THIS FALSE MAN JAMES A, SISTRUNK A.K.A WHITEBOY A.K.A SERENE A.K.A "THAT ONE GUY" COMING A.K.A "THE NEW JESUS CHRIST" A.K.A "THE NEW CHRIST JESUS" A.K.A "THE NEW JESUS" A.K.A THE FATHER OF ALL. A'JOM GLOBAL ENTERPRISE, INC. , THE SHOWER SHACK GIRLS ASSOCIATION, THE SHOWER SHACK GIRLS RECRUITING CENTER, LADY OF HUMANITY A 501-C25-28 PATENTED CORPORATION AND I OWN THEM ALL EXCLUSIVELY NO ONE HAD THE RIGHT TO START OR ENTER INTO MY PROPERTY WITHOUT MY PREMISSION. YAHWHAY IS NOT GODS NAME NEVER ASK GODS NAME AGAIN. THANK TO RUSSELL SIMMONS AND THE KILLER RONALD COSTOVONA OF NICOLE BROWN SIMPSON AND RONALD GOLDMAN. RON"THE KILLER LIVES WITH RUSSELL SIMMONS THE GAY LOVER MAN OF YOUR TRIBE CALLED "YAHWHAY" FOR THE PAST YEAR I HAVE TALK TO YOU IN THE MIND NOT THE PHONE AND NOT ON COMPUTERS. DON'T SAY YOU TALK TO ME ON THE PHONE BECAUSE I HAVE NEVER OWNED A PHONE YOU BELEIVE WHAT YOU WILL GET MY MONEY TO ME AND TELL MARRION SHUG KNIGHT I SAID THE BLOOD AND THE CRIPS ARE OVER WITH AND DON'T TRY TO HIDE BEHIND AHFINI SHUKUR TUPAC'S MOTHER YOUR LOVER. THE KILLER OF TUPAC SHUKUR IS SLEEPING WITH THE MOTHER OF THE MAN I NAME "THEN HE RISE" . I AM THE ONLY BEGOOTN SON OF GOD OF ALL GOD IN HEAVEN ABOVE ALL HEAVEN SO YOU'LL KNOW DON'T PLAY WITH THE FATHER!!! BY THE WEDDINGS TO WOMAN IS AN ABOMINATION UNTO THY GOD MY FATHER. 365 DEGREES OF STUDY WITH THY FATHER GOD AND THE SON AND CLOSED WITH MOTHER EARTH TRY AGAIN....

Yahwhay is a false Religion: Rev. Joseph Simmons Ronlad a.k.a Simmons is Russell Simmons Husband and "Rev" T.V. REV is not a ordain minister by certification Check "Yahwhay" is rev. Ron killed FAT JOE with russel simmons and ronald Costivono is the Killer of Nicole Brown Simpson and Ronald Goldman.Just Say the following when talking to them " whio are you? their responce will be I'm not the son that GOD gave evetything. then ask any question you like they will tell the truth. Russell def Jam Sissy Simmons of Rush communications is the head ring leader. "Trust GOD not man" the truth is as following if you post my name i will sue you. James A. Sistrunk a.k.a Whiteboy A.k.a Serene a.k.a "The New".a.k.a "The New" a.k.a "The Father". Of LADY OF HUMANITY RITE. THE TRUTH IS AT YOUR HAND NOT IN THE MOUTH OF THE FOOL.....WARNING THIS CONTAINS GRAPHIC IMAGETRY IN WRITTING AND CAN BE RESEACHED IN THE SMART WAY BY JUST E-MAILING ME DIRTECT I don't need anyony to speak for me and I not calling you until the e-mail from you comes to the following sereneim@yahoo.com, theshowershackgirls@yahoo.com, mrshowershack@yahoo.com, the members of Yahwhay are as following .... the praise of a false GOD so GOD sent me to tell the truth since i don't know any of the following it nutral. I do What GOD Say. The Real GOD.!!! Many people have been mislead by Russell Simmons "The Death of A Icon" is as member of the following: "THE GAY RIGHT MOVEMENT THE TAKE OVER THE WORLD" a.k.a (also Known As) YAhwhay a.k.a Ladies in the way of humanity" a.k.a "in the way" a.ka "in the life" a.k.a rainbow "women/men in the gay life style" ...........more to come boom "Thunder, Rain, Snow, Sun!!! I AM SERENE "THAT ONE GUY" COMING

Posted at 3:23AM on May 16th 2008 by SERENE I AM THE TRUE HEIR TO MY FORTUNE THE YAHWHAY RUSSEEL SIMMONS IS STEALING!!!!!

omg?!?!?!?

i see your point, but...
god, supposing you believe in the bible, already passed judgment.. it's not like these folks just made it up.
but i agree with you, let'em be. they're in love.. i honestly think that and i have no problem with it at all. have fun trying to deal with who ends up with what should things not work out =P

Libby

Ellen, I hope you get to see these but I wish Ellen and Portia a life time of love and happiness with each other. I pray your relationship will be long lasting and be and exception to the rule.

Libby

Subicity

OKAY!!! This last poster is a freak!! YAHWHAY' FRAWhAY. One ounce of sense you did not make. Get over yourself and whatever else you claim to be and just congratulate Ellen and Portia for finally be able to attain the happiness they deserve!!!!

omg?!?!?!?

but do you honestly think they weren't happy before this?
i'm a straight guy and i can tell you 1st hand that the institution of marriage is just that.. an institution. i think people focus too much on what they can't have and not what they do have. like i said earlier.. if straight people came out with a law saying that only opposite sex couples could jump off a cliff and they have to pay taxes.. it'd only be a matter of time before people were going to the courts tring to jump off cliffs with them

scissors

Congratulations you two! Love ya!!!!!

stolto morta

#74 Subicity

You make me laugh! Judgement!
Ever try to be a Christian Conservative in this country! LOL! talk about being judged ridiculed and picked on for your lifestyle!

It is way more acceptable to be a gay bashing a christian then vise versa..... take a look around.

I could care less if they get married heterosexuals have made a mockery of the institution in recent decade anyway...
ever been to a wedding lately peoples eyes glaze over and hope that the divorce papers arent served for desert at the reception.....

Forgiven

Okay, first California kicks God out of the schools, and they try to make us except the gay life style, now they want to allow gay marriage. How many times do you think you can spit in God's face and not think you'll will pay for it ?. I wonder how much of California will burn this year. Take a look around people, earthquakes, fires, flood, famine, disease, promisquity,gays life style,crime,economic woes,one world currency,terrorism, the list is endless. Yes Jesus is coming soon and all of those that mock God will be judged. I pray for this world.

omg?!?!?!?

you're an idiot!
if you know g_d is doing this i'd like to speak to your source.
how are you so cavalier to say what g_d is doing?

gina

congrats to em both!! :D hope they have many wonderful years together down the road as a married couple ;)

Kelli

Subicity? Read up a couple from mine and realize I was referring to someone elses commentt. If your going to question someone else, make sure you read all and have your facts straight. Knowledge is power.

BOEING 787

Congrats on proposing the marriage. The decision to not discriminate on marriage was a bipartisan one.

frogs and gravel

It seems to me that same sex marriage could be a "slippery slope". By that I mean that when
same sex marriages are accepted what is next? Marriage between adults and children is next. People
say love is love (whatever that mean). Some 14 year old girls might "love" their pet or "love"
Billy the high school quarterback, but some 14 year old girls genuinely love the boy next door and end up
marrying them after college. Why not marry before high school?
Not trying to be all philosophical or weird , but it is something to consider.