Sanjaya Prepares for Retirement

5/27/2008 6:10 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Hold on to your scrunchie! Despite being on his 16th minute of fame, pony-hawked "Idol" wannabeen Sanjaya Malakar is going Nationwide.

Instead of performing at the opening of an outlet mall or local balloon festival like his fellow "Idol" losers, Sanji followed in the bankrupt footsteps of MC Hammer and Kevin Federline and filmed the latest ad for Nationwide insurance in India today.

The theme of the commercial is about planning for your retirement -- something that happened to Sanjaya the minute he was voted off "A.I."

anon

Blake, you should talk, girlfriend.

Someone

Haley is no Sanjaya...Sigh

Blake Lewis

We're running out of room in here.

anon

Hey Clay!

Blake, we need to talk. I'll meet you at that house I bought mommydearest when I get back.

Someone

Sanjaya's horoscope for the month

Before you pounce on somebody's mistake on the 1st, look again. It could turn out that the situation is a lot more complicated than you realized and that mistake isn't actually a mistake at all -- rather, it's the best solution available to an all-but-irresolvable problem. Coming down on this person like a ton of bricks may not just be out of line, but it could really dishearten them. And the last thing you need is an unmotivated player (or partner) on your team! On the 5th, go out for a really exotic meal. If you've ever heard of it before, you don't want to order it. On both the 10th and 11th, give the underdog a hand (or a paw, as the case may be -- ruff, ruff!). When the 16th roles around, do you need that flat screen TV? Really? Are you sure? The 20th and 21st reveal a couple family obligations that might seem like they're slowing you down. Try approaching them as opportunities, not obligations, and see if that changes your attitude. On the 25th and 26th, experiment. With everything. See what you can come up with in the kitchen, in the office, in the living room decor, in the garden and in the bedroom. On the 30th, a money issue requires your full attention. Concentrate!

I wanna get inside his pants

anon

You know I cannot talk about Haley. She made that clear. I have to wait until friday. I did steal her new ring though, and replaced it with a cubic zirconia.

anon

I had a dream...

Blake Lewis

Sanjaya,

Which one? Oh wait, I'll just follow the apron strings.

Someone

Im going to divorce my husband and marry Sanjaya

Blake Lewis

No one should post here until I confirm this site exists. That is all.

Someone

Me and Sanjaya's mom are now engaged. We are both looking for the best offers to sell our sons, We will make lots of $$$$ While they get nothing

anon

This site exists. I confirm it.

Someone

I wish we were on tour together again. If peoplem only knew..........

anon