50 Cent: I Burn Money -- Not Mansions!

5/30/2008 5:10 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

50 Cent50 Cent's lawyer Brett Kimmel released the following statement to TMZ:

"Any suggestion that Mr. Jackson had anything whatsoever to do with the fire at his home is outrageous and offensive."

Shaniqua Tompkins, Fiddy's baby mama, went NUTS this morning, suggesting the rapper had something to do with the blaze.

True Story

Bitches be crazy

Kat

It is Fifty and not Fiddy! No wonder many young people are illiterate these days.

rachel

Keep talkin, keep talkin
because you are all just talk
you hate that beyotch, and you stuck it to her

Dwayne

This sounds like it's going to get out of control.

Kat

1. Bitches be crazy

Posted at 4:16PM on May 30th 2008 by True Story

I rest my case!

Liz

When did it become OK to refer to the mother of your child as "baby mama"?!!!!?

That speaks volumes about these people!

Kat

Verb to be:
I be
You be
They be
We be

whatever

Wow this is really starting to make the Brit N K-Fed drama look like a walk in the park.

cmyman

AGAIN IF IT'S ALL LIKE THAT MOVE.

IT'S HIS HOUSE.
YOU DON'T LIKE IT PACK YOUR BELONGINGS AND MOVE AND THEN HE CAN'T RUN YOUR HOUSEHOLD.

WHERE IS THE NEXT MAN. YOU IN LOVEEEEEEEE. LET HIM SUPPORT YOU AND YOUR TRIBE. HE LIVE THERE BUT DON'T PAY A BILL.

YOU JUST MAD THAT NEXT WEEK YOU WERE GOING TO BE HOMELESS ANYWAY.

10-20 SHE NOW GOES TO COURT AND MAKE HIM PAY FOR HER TO STAY SOMEHWERE NOW THAT HIS HOUSE BURNT DOWN. SHE HAD TO MOVE NEXT WEEK ANYWAY. SCHOOL'S OUT HOOD RAT. MOVE ON.

I BETCHA THEY DON'T FIND A PACKED BOX ONE UP IN THAT HOUSE. SHE WANTED THEM TO SET HER OUT LIKE A LOW LIFE AND THEN WOULD HAVE BLAMED IT ON 50. CALLED THE PRESS TO WITNESS GETTING SET OUT.

THAT'S THE PICS I WANTED TO SEE.

SINGLE MOM HERE WHO DOES NOT BELEIVE IN SUCKING A MAN DRY. I AM ABLE BODIED. WHY SHOULDN'T I WORK? i WENT TO SCHOOL. I AM INTELLIGENT. YES I GET A NICE NICKLE IN THE SUPPORT GAME, BUT HOW MUCH HAS SHE PUT AWAY FOR THE KID? MY SON GETS A THIRD A MONTH AND I DIDN'T MESS WITH NO UNFORTUNATE LOOKING RAPPER. SHE IS A MESS THOUGH .

A HOT STANKIN' LOOKING MESS.

.....

It doesn't matter what color you are...if you are going to be a celebrity and put forth music that young people will be listening to then there should be some guidelines or something that must be followed. Thugs like fifty, lil wayne, diddy, and so on just glorify hatred and racism. It's almost funny how nowadays some folks cling desparately to the "it's because im black" excuse when things don't go their way. What's sad is its music the above mentioned are putting forth that fan those flames.

usababy

If she can't have that house, she sure as hell is not going to let him have it!!! Scorned woomen are dangerous. Guys treat your ladies right.

nikki88

why would he burn down the house with his kid in it? makes no sense.

Dreamz

BITCH IS CRAZY! SHE DIDN'T TRIED TO BLAME IT ON 50! HE DIDN'T DO IT HE WOULD NOT PUT HIS BOY IN DANGER! MAYBE IF BITCH LIVED ALONE WELL THAT WOULD BE A TOTAL DIFFERENT STORY. HOMEGIRL IS TOO UGLY FOR 50 TO DO SOMETHING LIKE THIS!

Kat

Shaniqua can always get a job as a janitor or at McDonalds.

Mags

I think the name Shaniqua just says it all in this situation.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments