"Real" Kid Real Busted

6/3/2008 5:55 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Josh Waring, the wayward and oft-troubled son of "The Real Housewives of Orange County" star Lauri Waring, was busted late Sunday night for possession of heroin and ecstasy and intent to sell.
Click to read documents!
Law enforcement sources tell TMZ Waring was hanging out in front of a Comfort Inn in Laguna Beach when he was approached by police cruiser and took off running.

When cops caught up with him, they say he was high as a kite. Cops executed a search warrant at the hotel, and allegedly found a large amount of drugs in his room.

He's currently cooling his heels in the Orange County jail, charged with two felony counts of possession and intent to sell both heroin and ecstasy, a misdemeanor count of unauthorized possession of a hypodermic needle and being under the influence of heroin -- also a misdemeanor.

Marla

My Two Cents - I am tired of people blaming Mr. Waring saying he is MIA when we read reports such as this in the media. So allow me to tell you where Joshua's father is and HAS been ever since he and Lauri divorced. Mr. Waring has been fighting for his parental rights in several arenas...first, to see his children, and to fight Lauri in court over false allegations she brought against him for child abuse and sexual molestation of their daughter. All charges were dropped against Mr. Waring b/c there was not one piece of evidence to back Laruri's absurd allegations. Also, last year Mr. Waring won a motion Lauri brought against him over spousal support as well. Lauri, attempting to collect alimony after she moved in with George was denied after all the evidence was presented and was ordered by the judge to pay back months worth of of support totalling in the thousands and thousands of dollars. Don't believe me? Check out the courts "Public Record" dept like I did and read for yourself. There are also plenty more eye opening records on both Lauri and George at your disposal that tells a much different story than what is portrayed on the show or fabricated stories both George and Lauri tell anyone who will lend an ear. Given these records I wouldn't be so quick to defend Lauri. After all, what kind of mother would expose her troubled sons life to millions of strangers on a reality show when he was a minor? Tell me where that was in the best interest of a troubled and lonely young boy already struggling with substance abuse and needing attention from his mother who was MIA much of his life.

Unlike George and Lauri, Mr. Waring goes to every length to keep his life out of the public eye and he continues to fight to protect his children from the vicious rumors surrounding their lives that Lauri was so quick to exploit on the show. The "Intervention" segment was the most outrageous thing I ever witnessed which proved to me, and thousands of other viewers just how narcissistic and sick Ms. Waring is and the lengths she will go to for attention. She sold her beautiful son who needed her most just so she could make a few bucks and boost Bravo's ratings that would ultimately benefit her in the upcoming new season slated to film very soon.

Don't forget to check out those court doc's!

mrs dana point

Georges ex wife actually tried to take care of Josh and Give a helping hand....Lauri and George used it against her in court and eventually she had to kick him out because they told the court she had unstable people living there around the kids....Meaning josh....Nice parenting George and Lauri.....George also screwed up his own kids life as well. He is a great kid that his father totally destroyed in his mission to destroy his ex wife.....

pityforu

Poooooooooooooor laurie and George. I REALLY do know them--and before they got married George was done with that kid. When George let it be known that there would be no gravy train for Josh, he went to George's crazy ex( Rodman Groupie) as a complete betrayal to his Laurie. George will NEVER forgive Josh for that--and if Laurie knows whats good for her--she'll keep that kid away. No prop 36 or PC 1000 (California Diversion programs) because he's already done them.

Maybe Josh can be bunkmates at the OC Main Jail with Matt Keough, another OC Housewife by product

I call bullshit

My Little Pony is too self absorbed to raise decent human beings.

bew

Where was this punks FATHER??? Why are so many of you attacking Laurie, and NOT the man who fathered this kid????? He's an addict and going to kill himself and you guys are attacking his mother???

Karen Debarre

WRW writes, "He's an addict and going to kill himself and you guys are attacking his mother???".

Ohhhh...Lauri! A sad, sad funeral for the FINALE of Season 4!!! What Ratings. Scott Dunlap...do it.

The Fuzz

Tough Love. Give Josh the public defender, high-paid lawyers will get Josh off with minimal consequences and the merry-go-round will spin around for another whirl.

My two cents

It is unfortunate that this kids life is so messed up. Perhaps if his mother was not out there seeking fame and fortune, she would have had the time to be a mother and perhaps none of this would have happened, yet Laurie found the fame and fortune more attractive than being a decent mother. As far as I am concerned, she monopolized on his troubles on her reality show rather than keeping it private. There was no reason to have shoved that kid front and center with the embarrassment, but maybe her rating would be better if she used this kid to her advantage. A better mother would have walked away from the show and would have tried to save this kids life, but then again, had she done that, she would not have had the exposure she needed to snag a wealthy husband. Her choices were obvious. Selfish bitch.

Karen Debarre

Maybe Josh thought that 15 grams of Heroin and his syringe was actually botox or restalyn for his mother! They TRICKED him! Must have been George's Ex's fault! Bwahhh haaaa haaaa!~

Mamas, don't let your babies grow up to be slut-whores

There is no success in the outside world that can ever compensate for the failure as a parent.

NYCer

lauries's dumpy ass needs to be kicked off RHWOC. If she's on Season 4 and I have to watch her (FAKE) cry about Josh I'll puke.

Mamas, don't let your babies grow up to be slut-whores

"Why are so many of you attacking Laurie, and NOT the man who fathered this kid?????"

Children grow in our bodies and are nursed at our breasts. This is both biology and destiny.

As women, as mothers, we are ultimately responsible for the health and well-being of our children.

This responsibility includes selecting decent, honorable men to be the fathers of our children.

Lauri failed in that respect. SHE PICKED HIM. Then she drove him insane and out of the house.

Women have all the power. We need to use it wisely and once we decide to breed, we need to remember that CHILDREN COME FIRST.

Karen Debarre

Joshie is still in custody. What, Step-Daddy Big Bucks won't bail him out? I think that may cause trouble in Fairytale land!! He has caused Step-Daddy a lot of embarassment! For shame! Mommy won't say anything. She still wants access to the wallet. What the hell. Let him rot in jail.

Marla

I applaud Tammy Knickerbocker for having the comapassion and decency to remove her "adult" girls and herself from the last few episodes of Season 3 of the Real Housewives of Orange County after one daughter spiraled out of control trying to cope with the sudden death of her father. Unlike Lauri, Tammy's first concern was her children and it appears her decision to allow her daughters to deal with their loss in private has bode well witht them. Now that is what a loving and concerned parent should do when their child shows signs of distress.

tiger313

Post number 13. I don't understand your post. Every time someone has a negative thought about another person, you assume they are jealous? I had lots of negative stuff to say about Hitler, but I wasn't jealous of him. I have occassionally watched a few shows. I think other than being upper middle class, these woman act the same way the rest of us, which is "imperfect" at times. Family dynamics may play some role in Josh's addictions and dysfunction, but now he is an adult and responsible for his own behavior. I'm sure this is terribly hard for the family. I hope he finds his path and recovers and becomes the man I believe his mom knows he can be. Her looks or cosmetic surgery have nothing to do with her parenting. Gosh I wish we had a little more compassion in this world. That is unless your a Bollea. I have none for you then.