Candy Spelling:

What a Slot!

6/4/2008 1:22 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Candy Spelling isn't gonna just sit there with her zillion dollars in Bev Hills. She's just hit the jackpot -- again.

As TMZ Vegas spies tell us over the weekend, Candy Dandy was playing the high limit slots (up to $1,000 a pull) at the Bellagio Hotel when she cleaned the clock of a one-armed bandit to the tune of $180,000. To put this in perspective, $180 grand to her is like $8 bucks in our world.

So you think lightning only strikes once? Exactly one year ago in Vegas, Candy -- whose fortune is estimated at $600 mil -- won $200,000 at -- yes, the Bellagio. And yes, on the slots. She was actually up $350,000 at one point but couldn't walk away.

But wait, there's more. Days after her 2007 jackpot, she held a charity raffle and won a car.

Meanwhile, Tori is scrounging on hot dogs that could put her fetus at risk.

name withheld

Millions of people everyday gamble consistently.

It is addictive, like drugs.

Candy is so much like the people she chose to publicly ridicule, as if she is better.

She was probably chain smoking as well.

pregzillla

Okay, so the story about Tori Spelling eating hot dogs is GONE from here, but the video is still up, and you keep bringing it back to our attention......check with some Ob/gyn's TMZ; hot dogs, soft serve ice cream..it's okay in moderation!! Get over yourself, and stop trying to attack her about that. God forbid ANY of you ever have to deal with a pregnant woman- she would KILL you if you tried to act all "pregnancy police" on her like this. I bet most of your wives, or if you are a mother, you yourself have had a hotdog or a coke or something that would be considered questionable during pregnancy. STOP WRITING ABOUT HER NOT CARING FOR HER UNBORN CHILD!! That's a horrid thing to say about someone- especailly when there are so many women out there who truly do not seek prenatal care, and do much more harmful things to themselves while pregnant than eat a freakin' hot dog!!!!!!

Lara

I would never treat my kids like that. When she croacks, she'll probably give it all to charity and nothing to Tori and her brother. How much money does one person need? Part of the blame goes to old Man Spelling who left Tori next to nothing in his will.

duhTMZ

to Duhneese Richerds...I absolutely laughed out loud at your comments...very funny...and very complicated !!!!!!! :-)

phil

what's everyone crying about? I'm not denying she is greedy, and heartless, no doubt. But her "kid" is in her 30s and has worked more than enough (thanks to her father) over the years, so I doubt she is destitute.

Broke Bitch

Yall should not talk about her like this. You dont know her. I am sure there is a bunch of awfal things people could say about everyone of you guys. So shut the f%ck up!!!

To Candy: Prove them all wrong!! I am broke as hell and I need help before it is to late!!! What I need would be a drop in the bucket to you. TMZ has my email address!!! You rock and these loosers suck!!!

Anita

Candy has a face like the madam of a Nevada whore house.

No amount of Botox can erase the nastyness of her personality.

Why isn't she setting up her two kids with some trustfunds instead of gambling Spelling's money away.

Poor Tori.

Anita

Candy Spelling is Rosemary's baby.

shirliana

SO DISGUSTING MRS. SPELLING FOR ALL YOUR GAMBLING EXPENSES... WOW... OPEN THE TV AND SEE HOW MANY *********** P O O R COUNTRIES **************** ARE IN NEED OF HELP SUCH AS FOOD.. AND SO MUCH MORE.,..

U MIGHT WANT TO LOOK INTO THAT ARE START HELPING FOR EXAMPLE IF YOU DO NOT KNOW:

SOUTH AFRICA... INDIA.... HAITI.... AND ALOT MORE.....

GET SOME LESSONS FROM ANGOLINA AND BRAT HELPING SO MANY CONTRIES... PROBABLY WHY DON'T U START HELPING ********** NEW ORLEANS*********** BACK IN SHAPE.... DID U EVER CONSIDER THOSE PEOPLE THAT LOST THEIR HOMES AND HAVE BEEN IN FEMA'S TRAILERS... SOME FAMILIES SOMETIMES ARE 8 PEOPLE IN JUST ONE TRAILER... DID U EVER CONSIDER THAT....????????????? I PRESUME NOT.,...

U ARE THE ONLY ONE SO FAR THAT WE HAVE NOT HEARD DO ********** N O T H I N G ************ FOR ANYBODY... THAT'S THE PROBLEM WITH YOU.,..IF MR. SPELLING WAS STILL ALIVE,,, I SAY HE WOULD... INSTEAD OF BUYING CLOTHES, FUR COATS.. AND ******** GAMBLING TO TOP IT OFF***********.

SHAME ON YOU MAAM..............GET A GRIP ABOUT THE POOR PEOPLE.... INSTEAD OF TAKING CARE OF YURSELF BY JUST ENJOYING ALL THE MONEY THAT YOUR HUSBAND LEFT YOU....

I SEE WHY UR DAUGHTER TORI COULDN'T STAND YOU... I AM SO HAPPY FOR HER 2 SEE HOW MIUCH HER NEW HUSBAND TAKES GOOD CARE OF HER.. AND LOVES HER SO MUCH... IT SHOWS...TORI AND HER HUSBAND ARE SO HAPPY.............. AND U LOOK SO HAPPY GAMBLING...........SHAME ON YOU....

Whatever

Thanks Candy for letting the IRS know about your winnings, we sure will keep an eye on your returns a little more closely now.

Jill

It shows the whole thing is rigged. Everyone, especially VIP handlers know she's one of the richest women in the world. Do you think they want her to lose and give them bad publicity. NO. AND she'll be coming back to spend more. I'll bet if Oprah or Martha Stewart showed up they would win as well.

Anita

Good heavens. Candy only hs two kids and you'd think she could manag to treat them right. Instead, she hangs out in Vegas and gambles her money away. It's evil.
By the time this old witch croaks there won't be any money left.

And apparently she had some gigolo hanging with her while the ailing Aaron Spelling was still alive. It's all in Tori's book.

I feel sorry for Tori and her brother. They seem like pretty good kids, in spite of having Candy as a mother.

Jill

Yes, it was on sites like this that Candy was having an affair with an ex-con, while her husband was ill and bedridden. If I were Tori, I would be upset about that too. Dominick Dunne wrote an article for Vanity Fair after Aaron died and said he was all alone in a room when he was ill and bedridden, with no visitors except the maid with her vacuum. SAD : )

frogs and gravel

I was at the casino were she won all that money. She gave me $100,000.to take off
my shirt and flex for her. It was Great!

Rowdyone

She should give that money and the millions she spent on that Hoywood face to a childrens charity!!!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments