Darius McCrary:

Supa is Crazy in the Head!

6/9/2008 7:22 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Darius McCrary tells a completely different story than the one told by Karrine "Supahead" Steffans -- and it's chock full of crazy!

Darisu McCrary: Click to view!
In a restraining order filed against Karrine, Darius says he didn't hit her with his car -- she "jumped on the trunk of my car and then the roof of my car. She started beating my vehicle and windows." It says she then attempted to get into the car by breaking the windows "with her fist."

It doesn't stop there.

In another incident, Darius claims Karrine "slapped me so hard that she hit a bystander."

Other claims: multiple accounts of stalking, damage to property to the tune of $3,500 -- and more physical and verbal abuse.

Steffans tells us "I love Darius and no matter what he does or says, my feelings remain the same. I will only discuss issues to which I have legal documents and witnesses and refuse to attack Darius or his son the way he has attacked me and mine. His accusations are unfounded, undocumented and unbelievable, yet, common when coming from a man on the defensive. Still, he is a part of our lives and hearts and all we ask of him is to seek counseling to repair his own personal pains, as I am, and join my son and I in repairing our broken bond and trust. After seeing what a cycle of abusive manifested into for women like Nicole Brown-Simpson, I am at peace with my decision to make these events public but I prefer to focus more so on the healing than on the hurt from this point forward and I implore Darius to do the same as the legal process in this case takes its natural course."

amanda

I kind of beleive him.....she seems not right!

Who cares?

This chick will do anything for publicity... She's like the boy who cried wolf.

DEE DUB

I don't understand these guys you know what type of woman she is ,she needs to just go sit down somewhere. She has had her thirty minutes of fame with the books and tapes and rolling in La La land with Bill. Girl that is enough. Sit your ass down.

diane

someone is lying here

red_bone_chic

I can't tell who to believe!! He has nothing to gain from this whole thing and she has a new book out so it could be for publicity. I feel bad for her but what comes around goes around.

Kell

considering the first person she contacted after the car incident was perez hilton, i'd for sure say she's full of crap.

julie

home girl"s crazy she needs to leave him alone and find a good thrapist!!!

$$$$$$$

HER BOOK DIDN'T SELL GOOD SO IT'S ALRIGHT GETTING HER ASS KICK

ANOTHER WOMAN MIGHT BE INVOLVE THAT HAVE CLASS

NOW SHE SICK AND TIRED GETTING HER ASS KICK

FOR A WOMAN THAT BEEN SPREADING HERSELF AROUND SENT OUT THE WRONG MESSAGE TO THE FUTURE OF TOMORROW INCLUDING HER SON

Me in DC

Who are these people? Why do we care what they do to each other?

Ladii BooG

You know what? If these dudes haven't gotten the idea about this "SuperHead" chick yet, then good for they A**! The girl is a Mess and I guess both need their names in the headlines in order to keep that paper coming. Why get a restraining order if you not gone live up too. The broad just disgust me...eww!

Mike

Yeah, I would take the word of Eddie Winslow over a video hofessional any day. Maybe she should just leech Bill Maher's money.

matt

All she wanted was to give a little head......he should have just opened the door. Idiot :)

crazed

I read her book. "Confessions of a Video Vixen" a few year ago. What joke! It's supposed to be a cautionary tale to young girls warning them about the dangers of being a gold digger (like her) to rap pimps and d-list celebrities. She makes this big show in the book about how she's learned her lesson and has "redeemed" herself for her son's sake. What loser! She never stopped whoring herself to those pimps and she never will.

Just read her sleazy books and you'll get a clear picture of what she is. Once a ho, always a ho.

cj

I've been waiting to hear his side of the story....someone who is famous for being a WHORE and telling the world about it isn't exactly the most credible person in the world. That said he is also a moron for getting involved with someone like her.

yeahright

this man is so sexy. i want him. in my bed. naked. now.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments