Darius McCrary:

Supa is Crazy in the Head!

6/9/2008 7:22 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Darius McCrary tells a completely different story than the one told by Karrine "Supahead" Steffans -- and it's chock full of crazy!

Darisu McCrary: Click to view!
In a restraining order filed against Karrine, Darius says he didn't hit her with his car -- she "jumped on the trunk of my car and then the roof of my car. She started beating my vehicle and windows." It says she then attempted to get into the car by breaking the windows "with her fist."

It doesn't stop there.

In another incident, Darius claims Karrine "slapped me so hard that she hit a bystander."

Other claims: multiple accounts of stalking, damage to property to the tune of $3,500 -- and more physical and verbal abuse.

Steffans tells us "I love Darius and no matter what he does or says, my feelings remain the same. I will only discuss issues to which I have legal documents and witnesses and refuse to attack Darius or his son the way he has attacked me and mine. His accusations are unfounded, undocumented and unbelievable, yet, common when coming from a man on the defensive. Still, he is a part of our lives and hearts and all we ask of him is to seek counseling to repair his own personal pains, as I am, and join my son and I in repairing our broken bond and trust. After seeing what a cycle of abusive manifested into for women like Nicole Brown-Simpson, I am at peace with my decision to make these events public but I prefer to focus more so on the healing than on the hurt from this point forward and I implore Darius to do the same as the legal process in this case takes its natural course."

tori

give me more Hogans/give me more hogans/need more hogans
losing my will to live/need hogan update/getting very weak.......

Abbelee

It doesn't take a brain surgeon to know this chick is a wacko.

rminva

slow news day TMZ? reporting on a bunch of nobodies....

Truthbetold

Maybe she found out that fact that he was doing crack with Miki Howard on Mother's Day...............

Kelli

I do not believe eithier of them. What did he do to her to make her go "off the deep end?"

NO FOOL

SHE IS AS CRAZY AS THEY COME! EDDIE WINSLOW SHOULD OF KNOWN BETTER! TOO MANY BUNS OUT THERE TO BE HOLLERING AT THAT JUMP OFF! I WISH SHE WOULD STOP INVOLVING HER SON THOUGH! I'M GLAD THAT AIN'T MY MOM CUZ I WOULD KUNG FU KICK HER FOR EMBARRESSING ME! SAY NO TO DRUGS!

cybil ryan

Wow, what a bunch of women haters! Talking about blaming the victim! How do you know she's lying? Having worked in a social service agency dealing w/ domestic violence, I must say this guy's crazy story and TRO is the typical response from women beaters. I would think before you judge.

monny j

I Know Darius (FOR YEARS) and he is cool brother,I've worked and partied with him,don't know Karrine....but sleepin' your way thru Black Hollywood is Not a good look. Lamont Johnson.

$$$$$$$

We had our first argument last night, and he said a lot of cruel
things that really hurt me. I know he is sorry and didn't mean the
things he said, because he sent me flowers today.

I got flowers today.It wasn't our anniversary or any other special day.

Last night he threw me into a wall and started to choke me. It seemed
like a nightmare, I couldn't believe it was real.I woke up this morning
sore and bruised all over. I know he must be sorry cause he sent me
flowers today.

I got flowers today, and it wasn't mother's day or any other special
day.

Last night, he beat me up again, it was much worse than all the other times.

If I leave him, what will I do?

How will I take care of my kids?

What about money?

I'm afraid of him and scared to leave. But I know
he must be sorry because he sent me flowers today.

I got flowers today. Today was a very special day. It was the day of my funeral!

Last night, he finally killed me. He beat me to death.

If only I had gathered enough courage to leave him, I would not have
gotten flowers today.......

Pepper

Domestic violence is a difficult situation to be in and even celebrities are not immune to its cruel sting. Peace, Love & Purple for everyone.

amy

this chick is crazy !!!!!! I believe him .

CriticXtreme

So many tricks report DV when it's not true. You have to question her actions. She screams domestic violence, yet instead of calling the Police she contacts Perez Hilton. She so afraid, yet she ends up at the Ivy. As I said yesterday, I smell a sorry azz reality show in the making.

My dear, you should know that toooo many "Dees" is bad for your health and it's starting to mentally show.

SEXY RICAN DIVA

ONCE A WHORE ,ALWAYS A WHORE,, CAN'T CHANGE A WHORE INTO A HOUSE WIFE, THE SLUT GETS WHAT SHE DESERVES!!!!

kml

I got to admit, eddie winslow should be guilty for having the worst high-top fade and worst fashion sense of all time in the 90's.. but I don't think he did this! She seems like someone who just wants the money and psychopath..

Mark

What's the matter?
Did Urkel run out of cheese??

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments