Snoop Dogg's Wife

Gin and Juiced

While Driving

6/14/2008 4:20 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

061408_snoop_mug2-1Hopefully the Doggfather has some pull at the station.

Snoop's wife, Shante Broadus, was arrested at 12:15 AM PT this morning in Fullerton, Ca. for driving under the influence.

She was released with a citation -- there's no bail needed for DUI arrests in Fullerton.

Snoop and Shante are high school sweethearts.

Dawn Buttimer

My mom Janet calls em Negroes, too.

JustInTime

Personally I have a problem with the "African-American" thing. Why not call whites "European-American"? Everyone should just be "American," and if anyone is curious about where our ancestors came from generations ago (in most cases), then you could elaborate on African, Hispanic, European or whatever. But if you're trying to describe someone by appearance, doesn't plain old "black" and "white" make sense? People here in Seattle are generally pretty PC, and no black person I know refers to themself as "African-American." I know many bi-racial couples and they ALWAYS refer to their spouse as "black" or "white" if the subject comes up, like if someone comments about their childrens' curly hair or lighter skin tone or something like that. There is such a thing as being TOO PC in my opinion. Flame away at me, I don't care.

BronzedBum

dayum! all his money cant buy his woman a weave and a facial?

tori

Wonderful-another reality show mom behaving inappropriately.

JustInTime

you beat me, sad, we were both thinking the same thing :) I'm glad Shante didn't hurt herself or anyone else, and hopefully this was a wake-up call for her. It's not like she couldn't afford to hire a driver. But that's the ONLY issue here, not race.

garyridgway

what did columbus discover when he first
arrived at the shores of the new america ?

INDIANS;

they were the ONLY
true americans.

everybody is a
descendant from
somewhere else....

Jam

Ooh his wife look a hot mess!!!! LMAO Girl take his royalty money and get a freakin' facial!!!

buzzbomber

Mamas, don't let your babies grow up to be slut-whores

I use the word negro because it's the proper word to use.

Only people who delight in being poorly educated and need something to be pissy about would think otherwise.

Even the darkest negroes are not "black" and unless you just got off the boat from Kenya, you are not an "African-American." I know some people who can be properly described as "African-Americans because they are were not born here but their children who were born here are not African-American. They are American negroes.

I am not "white." I am a Caucasian. I consider "white" to be an inaccuracy, at best. If anything, I'm kinda pinkish-beige.

I also use the "N' word but only to describe negro trash of the kind mentioned in this posting by TMZ. Many negroes are simply people who want to live and let live. I would never use the "N" word to describe them.

If you don't want to be called the "N" word, leave your trashy ghetto ways behind and join polite society.

dianne

#61 I've said the same thing. Black and White is so much easier anyway.

Mamas, don't let your babies grow up to be slut-whores

"INDIANS;

they were the ONLY
true americans."

You would think so, wouldn't you? But actually they, too, originally came from somewhere else and if we are going to get technical about it, the oldest skeleton found on the North American continent is CAUCASIAN in origin.

You don't hear much about this, because the Indians and their bleeding heart supporters need the "white man" to feel guilt so they can keep sucking off the government teat, but it's true.

Google "Penon woman" and "Kennewick man" to learn more.

dirtrox

I wish snoop and his wife only the best, I think they are both great people, and their family rocks!

you clowns making negative comments are just jealous, you wish you could be in their place.

Your jealousy will assure that you will stay the lamazzes that you are.

why?

I AGREE WITH U #59

I AM MIXED WITH ALL SORTS OF THINGS, BUT MY SKIN IS DARK AND I CONSIDER MYSELF A BLACK WOMAN.

IF U ASKED MY RACIAL BACKGROUND THEN I WOULD PULL OUT THE LIST. I TRULY BELIEVE THAT BLACK PEOPLE

IN AMERICA SHOULD NOT PUT THEMSELVES IN THE SAME CATEGORY AS AFRICANS. WE ARE DECEDENTS, BUT

THOSE PEOPLE HAVE SUFFERED LIKE WE BLACK AMERICANS WOULD NEVER UNDERSTAND. I DO NOT SEE A

LINE OF BLACK AMERICANS LINING UP AT THE AIRPORT TO GO BACK TO THEIR AFRICAN HOME. THOSE

AFRICANS HAVE MY DEEPEST RESPECT, I FEEL PROUD TO HAVE A LINKAGE TO SUCH A STRONG PEOPLE.

THOSE PEOPLE WITH RACIST COMMENTS HIDE BEHIND THEIR COMPUTERS, BUT WOULD NEVER DARE GO TO

THE L.A. HOOD AND SPEAK WITH SUCH CONFIDENCE. YOU ARE MISSING OUT ON THE BEAUTY WE ALL BRING

TO THE WORLD, WHEN U LIVE WITH SUCH A SEPARATE ATTITUDE.

Mamas, don't let your babies grow up to be slut-whores

"68. turn off the lights and shante knows how to please her man, why u think snoop be all up in dat? u white chicks just be jealous, keep rollin baby we wit ya"

No speaka ebonics.

May we please have a translation into English?

dianne