« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Javon -- Sprayed Out Before He Got Laid Out

6/17/2008 11:48 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Hours before Javon Walker got his face broken during a late-night robbery, the NFL superstar was partying his face off at a nightclub.

SpyOnVegas.com caught Walker, who wore a gigantic diamond watch to the "Sunday School" party at Body English, spraying the crowd down with bottles of Dom Perignon Rosé from his own private booth. We're told Walker, who just signed a $55 million deal with the Raiders, dropped at least $15,000 inside the club that night.

Hours after the pics were taken, Walker was found unconscious at an intersection near the Strip, having suffered a fractured eye socket.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

JulesWatanabe

Unfortunately. when you flash your goods.....be prepared. Thieves would do anything to get that diamond ring.

hot snot

was he robbed? what is the rest of the story tmz...or is this all anyone knows? you should have waited to post this until you knew more, it just kind of leaves one hanging

JulesWatanabe

diamond watch that is....probably had a diamond ring on too. =/

jane doe

Where are Your friends when You need them? This is sooo sad!

hot snot

oops you said he was robbed - im retarded

bob-o

Howdy There Mr Big Shot!!!!!!!!!!!

Kelli

If he was robbed I retract my comment on the first post. He should have not been alone walking the streets if he had been drinking too much. They will never catch the robber I'm afraid, its Vegas.

A Train

This guy's best friend (Darrent Williams) was killed not too long ago. Walker was very upset and gave a tearful interview afterwards. I felt so bad for him.....he didn't seem like a typical athlete. Now, seeing him partying like this in Veags with a watch like that, and spending $15,000? I don't feel so bad anymore. In fact, eff him!

kenneth turner

Another n@@@@r flashing his money around... No wonder somebody robbed his A@@...

ltvnldy

the party happened at Tryst in the Wynn. This did not happen at the Hard Rock.

trish

TOO BAD, SO SAD.................THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN THE HAVE'S HAVE TOO MUCH AND THE HAVE NOT'S HAVE NOTHING. JEALOUSY REAR'S IT'S UGLY HEAD!!!

Twinker

Truth is that most diamonds these days are just a notch or two above industrial grade. That's why you can buy a I carat total weight diamond ring at K-Mart for $99.

As my husband says, if the guy wears a watch like that he doesn't need to know the time.

bb

Just another idiot who will be broke in a few years!

annoyed

"Sprayed Out Before He Got Laid Out"

Oh I get it.........it rhymes, so therefore it's clever.................

So what's the average age of TMZ writers anyway?

sogal

Iam glad to know who this guy is now, thanks TMZ for letting me know. I was at the club when him and his friends started spraying champagne all over. He completely ruined my dress and my shoes. I had just spent a lot of money on for my anniversary, and when I tried to say something to him, he "dissed me", told me to get the f>>> out then. Well, now I know exactly what this guy can afford. His lawyer will be hearing from me.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments