Hit & Run Girl: Crushed Pelvis Only the Beginning

7/3/2008 10:24 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

The woman who was hit by an alleged drunk driver in Hollywood last night is not doing that great -- she's got a crushed pelvis, head trauma and possibly a punctured bladder.

We caught up with Wolf -- the guy who chased down the driver -- who says his girl will be in the hospital for at least another five days, and will need a ton of rehab after that.

He also breaks down why he was so calm after chasing down the woman who nailed his girl with her car -- he's got a baby now, and says his fatherly instincts kicked in.

Joshua Smith

I love how this young punk speaks of the DUI driver as being "young"... when he himself is a child with a child.

And why is he out partying when his chick is f'ed up and in the hospital?!?!??!

And/or if he's a father why isn't he home with his child?!?!?!?

Dev

This guy is Not and Never Was her boyfriend.

eloc

I don't know this guy, but I think he spent WAY too much time in front of the cameras and comforting the drunk hit and run driver while his "girl" was bleeding, unconscious and face down in the street. People were saying the victim was dead and he continued to comfort the driver! Wasn't he at all curious as to how she was doing? Hugging the driver? Now he's out again?
Just too weird.

reality

For all you people who sit here and bash this man, who did what most would not do in this situation need to turn your attention here to the woman who is to blame, THE DRUNK DRIVER! Who Cares what this man does on his personal time (clubbing or working) he stopped a drunk driver who may have seriously injured or killed another person, that person may have been someone you care or love!

nothing special

66 referring to him as a child would be a overly dramatic. Thats another rectum induced response like saying "He's just a baby" when he could be 25 or 26. and he may not be home with his kid because its not his night in the custody agreement. even if he has his daughter half the time, its usually something like thursday-saturday or sunday. or maybe even every other week.

Brian

I'm not going to judge or criticize him for being out. As he said, he could have been doing business. I still think he's a walking cartoon though. Hey, that sounds like a good idea for a cartoon....."The Gangta Wannabe". He could be a white guy that talks like he's from the hood, completely destroys most all options for a career choices with tattoos all over his neck and arms, and ear studs that gives him saggy earlobes. However, he only goes to the swanky bars that no respectable gangsta would be seen at, rides around in luxury cars, and goes home to his mommy's house in a very exclusive neighborhood in Beverly Hills.

WTFchuck

Ok, next story. This one bores me now.

wisegirl

Why does everyone assume that this is the victim's boyfriend? He never calimed to be her boyfriend as far as I know. Why would a beautiful young woman who works with celebrities be dating this guy? Furthermore, he didn't react like a boyfriend who would have been cowering over his unconsious girlfriend screaming. This is just some random dude that happened to be there. He doen't even know the victim!

jeff

she is in the hospital and there out partying why do they talk like rappers too.,.. dont they live in Encino lol

gazoo

Some people are just morons. To the people who say this guy should have been home with his kid and hanging with his family, please get a life. Now that he's a dad, is he supposed to be chained to his kid 24/7? Can't an adult have a sitter once in a while and go out and enjoy a night out?
Also, where does it say he was partying? It doesn't. Being out late at night does not automatically equate to partying, and even if he was, as long as his child was being well cared for, there would be no problem.
Would all of you rather he beat Drunky senseless? If he did, then the other half of the Moron Squad would be beating him down because he should have shown some compassion for Drunky.
Mother Teresa must be settling into her grave just nicely now that she realizes that had she lived longer, she was subject to being mauled over for her magnanimous actions.

Amanda

I watched the video of him talking to the driver and I have to hand it to him for keeping his cool as well as he did. I thought it was very classy of him when he put his arms around the driver and tried to settle her down. My first reaction would have been to beat the crap out of the driver!

I NOTICED

64. I'll throw this out there cause i wouldn't mind getting to hug up on the drunk driver LOL, why didn't the victim look both ways before crossing the street and what was the victim's blood alcohol level?

Posted at 11:36AM on Jul 3rd 2008 by nothing special

FINALLY!!!!!!!!! I WAS THINKING THE SAME THING. NO ONE EVER SAYS IF THE DRUNK WENT UP ON THE SIDEWALK AND HIT HER. SO, MAYBE COULDN'T THE OTHER GIRL HAVE BEEN SLIGHTLY TIPSY ENOUGH TO WALK RIGHT OUT IN FRONT OF HER? I MEAN, I DONT CONDONE IT AT ALL, WHAT THE DRIVER DID, BUT STEP BACK AND LOOK YOU ALL, SHE MAY HAVE NOT BEEN THE ONLY "DRINKING" PARTY HERE. IM JUST SAYING....

easargent

You know, the guy could have been a real jackass and he wasn't. Make fun all you want but I doubt a lot of people would have been as kind to a girl who just ran down his girlfriend.

He was trying to snag her to get her to answer for her actions. I'm sure his girlfriend (when she wakes up) will thank him for that. If that were me lying on the ground, I'd want someone to catch the bitch that did it - not sit and hold my hand.

Look to the meaning underneath all the ghetto lingo and the guy is a class act.

Carm

there are so many reasons why that guy deserves credit. icu do have really strict visiting hours and thus he likely cant be there. also, he is out drinking water and speaking clearly about the incident. Further, having a child does not mean that you live with the child...this is not 1950. He did a good thing by running after that lady, so be happy for that instead of looking for the negative.

kathy

He does kind of seem like a Hollywood douchebag. BUT, I commend him for chasing down the hit-and-run driver because people like her get away all the time and don't have to answer for their horrible mistakes and hopefully she doesn't do this again. Ha ha... "At the end of the day..."