« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

A-Rod's Wife -- Let's Play Ball in Court

7/6/2008 7:54 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Looks like the Madonna romance rumors finally sent Alex Rodriguez's wife on the offensive.
Alex Rodriguez
Cynthia Rodriguez has hired Houston lawyer Earle Lilly to finally end her rocky marriage with A-Rod, according to WABC in New York. Earle said Cynthia will file suit tomorrow morning in Dade County Fla. Family Court, and that A-Rod's "relationship with Madonna was the final straw for Mrs. Rodriguez."

Bad Boys: Click to view!Madonna has denied having a fling with Mr. Anti-October.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Kay

She just had a baby. What a jerk.

amy

TMZ..... you seriously approved number 7 & 9 ?

FlBiker

Sadly Ashley is the product of a woman of low self esteem breeding with an animal. It's not her fault she has diminished intellect, it's jsut breeding. Thankfully we always need more strippers and maids.

Ashley

Haha self esteem has nothing to do with it. My parents fell in love just like everyone else's. I feel sorry that you are blinded by such a hateful mentality. Sad, really.

britchic

You can't teach some people! The idiot that posted that will always be nothing and AROD, Madonna or any rational human being will always be better than that ignorant ahole! Keep drinking in your trailor.......LOSER!

OUTLAW

POST #16

HEARD IT GOING TO BE WIND TONIGHT BETTER LOCK THAT TRAILER DOWN

Brian

I think we're assuming a lot...for example that either one of them has cheated. She claims in interviews that they met at the gym and she had no idea who he was...uh, sure you didn't hun. I'm sure there is a pre-nup but she sure was smart to squeeze out a few kids so she can get a bigger piece of the pie. KA-CHING!

Eric

haha #21, you're dumb. What about all the hateful and violent acts that whites commited? What about innocent people that were killed by them?
I'm a white male, and it sickens me how much ugliness and hatred some other white people have. You all need to move out of the dark ages, every person is a human being, and that's that

Bob Booie

She should sleep with Jeter to get even.I dont get her either.She just had a kid and runs off to Paris for over a week and leaves the kids with a nanny? Both these idiots deserve one another

orchidgirl

Ashley, please ignore these men. I am white, and I am ashamed to read what these men write.. When rednecks see an attractive white woman marrying a black man and having his children (like Heidi Klum and Seal, for example) they just go berserk and spew obscenities.
Luckily, men like these are minority and just left-overs from the centuries of slavery and bigotry.
You sound like a very nice girl. Best wishes to you, sweetheart.

LosCabos

I'm blue dabadee dabada bambim dabada dabadee dabada.

John8:32

Listen people...

Race as we know it is a myth, a social construct. A social construction or social construct is any phenomenon "invented" or "constructed" by participants in a culture or society, existing because people agree to behave as if it exists or follow certain conventional rules. "The Social Construction of Reality" (1966). (John 8:32)

NYC

Oh, Please....BooHooo... She does not need Derek Jeter to screw, she been sccrewing LENNY KRAVITZ... Beats the f*ck out of me why him but she is. I bet a lot of people didn't know that! But she is and the news is starting to get around now. I loooooooooooooove working for a record company.So I think she's got her revenge already!

Hairy_Yambag

329 NYC

You'd think Lenny could do better than this hag?

MissCris

Cynthia Rodriguez = the next Shauna Sand!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments