Amy -- Bikini Waxes Are Your Friend

7/7/2008 1:30 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Popwreck Amy Winehouse needs to get her hair trimmed -- she also needs a new hairdo.

Two weaves are not necessarily better than one!

Jenna

Im afraid Amy needs way more that a wax job although that would be a good place to start. Where is her pride? To go out in public like that. I wouldnt even lounge at home like that!! LOL at the comment about the wax girl. Can you just imagine? There is no tip in the world that would make working on her ok.

divalasvegas

Damn, looking at her makes me feel like washing my hands 12 times.

divalasvegas

I think we all agree that a day at the groomer, um, I mean spa, would be do her a world of good. Soap and water are nothing to shy away from! Do they have to fire up the Brush Hog when she goes into the wax room?

Ms_Tell_It_Like_It_Is

I dont know how anyone can tell WHAT that is - pubes, dirt, scar or gawdonlyknowswhat, but a drug addicted, cig huffing, candy eating emphysema patient doesn't have a long life span. Wonder what happened to get her to this dreadful place she is now in? I would imagine the drugs only helped her there - something else caused her horrid self esteem. What a pathetic waste.

chynadoll42726

this is so sad. you know i watched the E true hollywood story about her life and she was really going places. she was so pretty when she took care of herself. i really feel sorry for her. it is hard to even look at her without gagging now.

Kat

Oh jesus take the wheel...she is a hot ass mess!!!! She has all that money but can't afford a bikini wax let alone a pack of razors. Ooops, she cant buy those; shes too comfy with sharp things.

Chris

I wouldn't have sex with her if the survival of the human race depended on it. Extinction, here we come!!!

DD

The pic is really small, I can't see anything... How is this supposed to be gross? Other than the whole crack body thing... I don't see any short 'n' curlies here... (thank god!)

Jesse

Hair up there. Hair down there. She'd look better with hair nowhere.

CJ

A.W. always looks like the poor section of Hell

THese sternies are mean people who have no feelings

Warning: the following message is for Amy Whinehouse in language she can understand , it will not be pleasent or kind , So if you are squeemish or a prude please scroll by. Thank you.

Dear AMy . What the f is wrong w/ you ? Do you realize that tiny children are going to bed hungry EVERY night till they die ?
That there is REAL SUFFERING OUT THERE HAPPENING NOW , not your ARTIST ANGST RIDDEN PITY PARTY YOU ARE HAVING by youorself ! You have it all but you want more , more what AMY ? WHAT ? THAT LOSER BOYFRIEND ? THERE ARE MILLIONS UPON MILLIONS OF LOSER BOYFRIENDS go get another one if that is what you need to be amused , but don't act like you got it all bad coz you're life is a bowl of cherries compared to most . Dump that weird looking Dad of yours too , he looks like a bad man. I SAID LOOKS ! Maybe he's is a good guy but someone got to you to make you such a mess. Oh . I luv yu as a fan , but you are making me upset with all the drugs and acting out . You're too old for this shi* . KNOCK IT OFF AMY >

sunkissed

I dont think men wax or shave the privs do they?

jimmy d

THATS THE ONLY THING THATS RIGHT,SHE HAS A BEAUTIFUL HAIRY SNATCH

joho777

At least she hasn't yet cut her pubes off when she shaves. And I always wonder how does her pits, 'cause she's too wasted to know which end of the razor to put to her skin.

I can't think of a nastier job than to have to help Amy with her grooming. Unless it would be to clean her bedroom.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3