« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Boz's Brawn Rescues Accident Victim

7/7/2008 5:05 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Brian Bosworth, better known as "the Boz" in his Seattle Seahawks days, can now add saving a life to his resume. Better than his bust of a NFL career!

Winnipeg Free Press reports that the NFL dud assisted in the rescue of a woman who flipped her SUV on the Trans-Canada Highway. Boz was driving along the road and stopped when he saw paramedics attempting the rescue. He jumped in to help when he realized they needed more manpower.

Both the driver and passenger were taken to a local hospital with non-life threatening injuries.

Boz was in the area fishing with his son.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Abby

restores the faith that there are still heroes...*s*

WhogivesanF

Isn't Canada out of the TMZ (thirty mile zone)? No sure this is "news" but at least the "Boz" did a good deed. Too bad he was a crook in the NFL and stole money from the Seahawks!

ash

That is a wonderful thing, most ppl these days will drive by while people are being robbed, raped and dying..I am so glad there are ppl out there who do care.

daj

That is a fat woman.

StarrStruck

Good for him!!! ( and her too I guess )

Christie

Way to go Boz! You make me proud to be a Sooner!

ShinyBrown

Tom Cruise woulda stopped! ... ... ...wait ... ... ... the Boz is a scientologist? ;)

tracey

I was in love with Boz back in the day.......

DJS

Why to go Boz!
I loved him in Stone Cold.

Lance

Answer me this... What is worse... Being a faded Cleb. or a loser who writes all the neg. stuff for TMZ about those faded stars... What do you guys make $15.00 an hour... Why don't you call Boz a loser to his face...

NYone

That is still one hot ass man... GO BOZ !!

cdnnewsgirl

Since when is helping save a life not news? Yes, I'm from Winnipeg, but who cares if this is out of the "thirty mile zone"? I wish there were more people like Boz.

DBL

The obesity epidemic causes more than serious health problems. It also interferes with a normal rescue attempt should you flip your vehicle over. This woman is lucky there were some men with muscles around to haul her out of there. When she recovers she should go on a strict diet. Look at her arms... they are twice the size of the buffest man there!

About Boz? Good going, dude! It's nice to know there are still good samaritans around

~b-ReTt~

i think he's an hero! i lost my mom in a car wreck about 3 months ago and i wish i had a man like that to save my mom, maybe she would still be alive:( i just want you to know...."BOZ" your my hero!

DLS

TMZ - check your numbers on the Boz - he was underrated as an NFL player...perhaps didn't reach his potential, but really inaccurate to call him a bust

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments