Steve-O -- Off the Junk, Off His Nut

7/8/2008 4:40 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

In news more surprising than that time he dipped his junk into concrete, Steve-O showed up to court today and told us he hasn't touched a drug in four months.

The "Jackass" star, real name Stephen Glover, was in court to update his progress after his cocaine bust -- and even though a "suffering" Steve-O talked about living in a looney bin, it didn't stop his lawyer from cracking a few A-Rod jokes.

Robin

Once a jackass always a jackass but I hope he stays clean

Nayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Good for him!

atlanta male

1st

Hillary

god hes so hot!!
good for you steve-o!

SuperStarSteve

I'm inspired because if he can do it........

billyboyhere

what about that big butted body guard he has going around beating everybody up at clubs they cant get into? Is that sober behaviour to be around? Reports say Steve-O encourages the violence in the big man and than high 5's him after he does.

That aint sober living folks.

Uh?

Umm, didn't Nostrodaumus predict this....Durrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

bab

congrats on your recovery steve-o. wish you the best man.

jackassworld.com

shaedgirrl

am i the only one to notice this, but steve-o seems to have only one shirt for court, that same blue one, check the archives, i may be wrong, but i think not...i also think this means i have an addiction to tmz and should seek counseling...

Slash

Jerk... Idiot..., etc., etc, All of you morons are congratulating him for his sobriety!?? WTF? If he wasn't such an A-HOLE he wouldn't have needed rehab to begin with! He's just some poor shlub who LUCKED out and hooked into the niche market of equally f-ed up morons who watch what he calls "entertainment". Seriously, you have to have an IQ of less than 40 to sit through more than 2 minutes of ANYTHING he's ever done and find a amusing.

Of course, that's just my opinion, but anyone with as little as HALF a brain would HAVE to agree...

Todd Lee

what i love his how the paid prostuite is always behind steve-o wearing his lame ass $0.99 bail bonds t-shirt, its sad how low bail bondsman go to advertise for them.

sarcasm

Being an 'A-hole' doesn't have much to do with the disease of addiction. Anyone, including your mom, grandmother, daughter, and even the 'nicest' person you've ever met can fall prey to it. While I'll have to admit Stev-O has never impressed me much-the only way he get's a laugh is to do something incredibly stupid, as opposed to someone like Steve Carrel who uses his brain to be funny and witty-i'm not too proud to say that i may have done a few stupid things for the amount of money he made. Makes you wonder if he has any of it left.

p1tey1

I wish Steve all the best in his recovery. And his lawyer is a HOOT.....TOO FUNNY!!

Brattus Rattus

I have never seen any of his shows but I did see him getting a tattoo on a tattoo show I watch. He makes me nervous for some reason. LOL

Anyone that can beat an addiction should be congratulated. You just have to kinda hold your breath that it stays that way.

vegas gal

I AGREE WITH THE GUY ABOUT THE BBONDSMAN. wHAT A DOUCHEBAG!!! SOMEONES ALWAYS TRYING TO GET THEIR 15 SECONDS. AT LEAST TMZ TRIED TO CUT HIM OUT OF THE SHOT!!! HE, HE I LUV U TMZ!!!!!!!!!!!

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments