« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Serena Williams' Assets

Mesmerize Photog

7/9/2008 12:15 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Bow down Kim K! Serena Williams still has the tush to be reckoned with.

The tennis star was in D.C. yesterday for a match, but our photog was so enamored with her behind he almost forgot to ask her any questions. The power of the badonkadonk should not be underestimated.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

grego

bootylicious

Kanye

I'm lookin' for the one have you seen her? My psychic told me she'd a have a ass like Serena......

love them

hahaha i was trying to pass this up but tmz and your head lines get me every time, hahaha bow down,hahaha bondonkadonk, hahaha i cant hardly finish typing, you people are crazy, who thinks of this stuff? hahaha whew!!!! stop me please, ha hahahaha

rjinchi

i just dont get the obsession with lard asses.....

Carolyn A-B

Okay, but what would the reaction be if the paps took these candid photos of Jewish women's noses?

The focus on Black women's derrieres is every bit as offensive and racially insensitive.

Grow up, already.

Liz

As she gets older and gravity sets in, she will need a crane to hoist her onto the tenis court. She is to young to have such a large ass!

pop eye

Just to let you know right off the bat, I am white. Serena Williams is in phenominal shape. She has enormously large gloutious maximus muscles and very large upper thigh mucles that are very typical of some African-Americans. Although I think this pictures look great, I also think they were not taken at her best angle. I have seen many, many pictures of Serena where her body is absobulely steller. Including the most recent tennis match where I watched her in motion. No, No, no fat there. Stop making somthing out of nothing TMZ, there is no story there.

john

All men love ass, i dont care if you white, black, or latino, all men love ass thats why you see alot of white men dating latinos and blacks because they have nice shape bodies, ms.willams is not fat she has a better body and is in shape than most women. women with no ass will always hate on women with ass, why? because the women with ass will get more attention

justwondering

Serena and her sister both look like dudes. If you think they are pretty - you need some serious glasses.

War3agl3

That's Gross. Nothing pretty about an ass that big, I don't care how strong she is. Hre lady parts dont look good, and the rest of her looks like a man. Blah!

auramac

That's really.. not.. attractive....

What'd she do- change butts with Queen Latifah?

alreadybad

To Kim K.
Yeah, and Serena's ass is REAL.

spread the love

hmm...me thinks i smell an ass the size of a barn here....really, come on now. That ass is huge!!! We're not pasing judgement here. Ob's Serena is a superstar in her profession. No doubt. But let's tell it like it is....that ASS has its own zip code! Maybe she is stuffing all of her prize money in her spandex pants?

riddamndiculous

To those who don't know. Having a big ass does not equal fat, some people have big tight butts and no matter how much they work out it will not get smaller, just like some people can eat all they want and not gain weight. As for the classy men don't like big asses comment that's ridiculous. Maybe you don't because you can't handle it but don't blame that on her.

stopthepresses

All I can say, is Damn, and Yuck. We used to call that a FAT ASS before having a cellulite-riddled lard ass became popular.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments