Rock & Vin:

One of These Fools Has Gots to Go!

7/12/2008 11:20 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Exotic beauties Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson (left) and Vin Diesel (right).

Dwayne johnson and vin diesel
These two have more in common than bulging muscles ...

• Monosyllabic action hero turned kid flick star
  • A propensity for body hairlessness and man-jewelry
  • Acting range of an over-tweezed eyebrow

This town ain't big enuf for the both of 'em!

ryan

Not cool thet aren't doing anything but acting and you want to decide their career not fxsking cool.................

dan

VIN AND ROCK TOGETHER IN THE SAME MOVIE HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM CAN THEIR EGOS COEXIST I WANDER

isit420

Is TMZ implying that the Rock is GAY ???? No way, he is way too sexy for this hetro women..Vin on the other hand is hot to look at but has zero sex appeal ( I just don't find gay men sexy) and the Rocks movies are better than Vins, but neither are good actors, but damn the Rock is hot, I love ex football players even ones that played at UM (yuck)

subject-to-change

Aw, c'mon, this is ridiculous! Why can't women can't have TWO pieces of eye candy concurrently?! Keep 'em both, give 'em a show where they're bedroom playtoys of a cougar. We have to endure Hef and his 3 trollops -- how about a little equal screen time for the muscle-bound? So what if the muscles are also between the ears?!

Cheryl

I love the Rock and Vin is ok but he’s lame as hell and to me a has-been! So I’m going with the man who can lay the smack down, THE ROCK LOL!!!

EV552

Damn, that Vin Diesel is fine with a capital F! He can srew me till I pass out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ashley

I didn't vote...I like them both

isit420

I think Vin is the better actor, did a good job as the fat mob guy. But the Rock is by far the hotter of the two (great eye candy). Vin would be more interesting if he would just come out. But still love the big gay daddy.

overanalytical

Shame on you TMZ for making us choose between two of the last remaining muscle bound hotties left on the stage! Everyone gripes about them not being fantabuloustastic actors.... WHO CARES!!! I'd rather watch Vin's shiny bald head and bulging biceps over half the other actors left that supposedly 'can act'.... in fact, we see and hear LESS about these two than we do about drug addicted stars (Wine anyone?) DUI celebs hitting the slammer (Stripes are the new fashion in Paris this year) and underage drinking and parenting! (Nuff said). I'm so sick of hearing about all the crap the other retarded 'stars' do. When was the last time we heard anything about these two? Lets see.... Vin is married. *collective gasp*. Wowzer. Who knew! Wineheezy??? More white powder??? Wow.... big surprise there..... Keep The Rock and Vin! At least they aren't paying off the cops to remain in the spotlight! Heck, they are at last smart enough to stay OUT of the spotlight... and this is how you thank them???

isit420

The Rock for sure, I think at one time Vin coulda been something, but he self destructed his career, bad choices in the movies he made, he took too long of a break between movies and the gay rumors are SO strong (not that it should mater that he plays for his own team, but it does)..Both are hot, but the Rock is also very very sexy....

isit420

Both are hot...Both are great to look at...Both are crappy actors...I think the Rock is the smarter of the two, at least he was married to a smart educated women not hooked up with a much younger model...My vote went to the straight one

dewey

Who came up with this assinine poll? Some hairy, anorexic, white-bread, closet-case, troll of a "man"? Niether Dwayne nor Vin could ever be described as "monosyllabic". Both men are intelligent, well-spoken, and dignified. Personally, I enjoy looking at both of them- more than the *oh-so-manly* Toby McGuire and a laundry list of other wimpy so-called Hollywood Hot Boys. Have we been subjected to wusses so long that some of us think that there's no place in Hollywood for muscles combined with good looks? Or is the problem really that both men don't meet someone's stereotypical idea of what a man of color (particularly Black) should be?

dan

ROCK VS VIN WHO WINS ?

amanda

wow you all know that Dwayne has got to go!!!
Vin is so much better looking and a better actor!!!

Giselle

Although i like both hotties, i would prefer Vin to go. first off he is confused about his racial background, in my opinion and too many rumours questioning his sexuality. Give me the The Rock anyday!!! He looks like he is very secure with himself and that is a true turned on!!!!!!!!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments