Jacklyn Zeman

Good Genes

or Good Docs?

7/13/2008 1:01 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Since 1977, Jacklyn Zeman has been stitching up patients playing Nurse Bobbi Spencer on "General Hospital" -- but has she been going under the knife too?

Jacklyn Zeman
Here's 30-year-old Jackie back in 1983 (left) -- and the 55-year-old new and improved (?) Spalding version at the Hollywood Bowl on Thursday (right).

What's her little secret?!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

Watch the video again

Bad Docs anyone?

Watch the video again

Make that REALLY BAD DOCS.

Tangie

Neither! Good God! Why do people hate themselves so much theses days, that they butcher their faces this way and look HORRID! Are they blind?!? This is insane!

The whole family ought to go back to their double-wide in Looziana

EEEEEEWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!

bejebers

she looks terrible. too much plastic surgery ( or butchery...)
yuk
why do women have such low self esteem that they would let someone deform them like this?

she doesnt even have her original smile anymore. very sad.

kc

Tihs is awful, why do this to yourself. THis is like that woman who plays on Army Wives, I can't even watch her because her lips don't move and they give her wayyy to many close ups. It's hard to watch.
But this woman, she is one surgeryaway from Cat Woman

GoSarahGo

She's been getting work done for some time, too. If she's 55 now, she probably started at 40. Definitely low self-esteem. After one surgery a few years ago, she had to come back early to shoot some scenes and she was still very swollen - it was painful to watch.

xultar

Bad docs for dayum sure! YIKES she is messed up.

Plastic surgery is dicey people. BE CAREFUL!

nelly forbush

Bad, Bad, Bad Doctors. Look at the cheek bones or (Silicone plastic bags inserts) It looks like she had breast implants on her face, and those lips! I wonder if she prefers to eat the Topical or Goldfish flakes?

barb

She looks horrible. When you see her on General hospital, it looks like she has a hard time talking or smiling. Her lips are way way too big. I wish she would learn to age graciously. I remember one time that her lips were made so big she really did look like a freak. I read an article saying that even her co-stars were laughing behind her back.

Sheesh!

When most (not all) men stop comparing women to the next best 20 year old, then
women will develope personal self esteem. And when women (all ages) stop giving a damn
about what men think of them, then all women will be better for it. When EVERYONE begins
focusing on who they are as individuals, and work on great personalities, instead of superficial
fading nonsense, THEN THE WHOLE WORLD WILL BE A BETTER PLACE!

I wonder how men would feel, if women held them up to the same superficially hig, and
ridiculous standards? Most women would not do that though, because most of us have a
brain, and a heart!

Just speaking my mind.

Terry H

It really is a shame that she did this. She looked great and now she looks like a plastic surgery victim. I always liked her and in no way am I trying to be mean but damn why did she do this?

steph

Ughh!! Try good genes, BAD doctor!!!!!

edmund kemper

RUMOR willis;

is that you again ?

that.is.all

OMG I don't even recognize her. That must be freaky looking in the mirror and not recognizing yourself. Really sad that people can't age naturally. I embrace my age every year and I'm older than Jackie. I haven't had surgery and won't...I'm not that vain besides I like my face as it is.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments