A Kardashian Goes to the Pokey!

7/14/2008 7:28 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Khloe KardashianGuess who's going to jail Friday? Kim K's less famous sis.

Khloe Kardashian not only got a DUI that flew completely under the radar, but she violated her probation and she has been sentenced to 30 days in county jail.

Khloe K. got the DUI on March 4, 2007. She had a .13 blood alcohol level, well above the .08 limit. Khloe was placed on 36 months probation.

Earlier this month, she admitted she failed to comply with her Cal Trans requirements (i.e., picking up trash on the freeway, something we think she's familiar with) as well as her alcohol ed program. She was ordered to re-enroll in the alcohol program, the Cal Trans requirements were dropped, and the judge ordered her to serve 30 days in the slammer.

As we know, 30 days can turn into 30 minutes, because of overcrowding.

helena

1st

Ellelque

She'll get away with it just like the other celebutards, Paris and Nicole.

nikkis mom

NOW THAT IS NEWS!!!! I love it when TMZ reports the news of the celeb. That is why a lot of us tune in.

Crystal

All I can say is what goes around, comes around. This bitch had it coming. How much do I have to pay the prison to KEEP her locked up?

Cajun Princess

I am curious why they say this flew under the radar. It was shown on Keeping Up with the Kardashians. They put it out there on their own television show.

imtooboredatworkthisiswhyimhere

WTF, this is old news TMZ...so your under the radar story is bs unless TMZ has been living under a rock and dont know what the heck is going on in Hollywood. Khloe's dui was aired in their show keeping up with the Kardashians. I love Khloe, she is so hillarious her sister Kim should thank her cuz she is the only reason anyone watches the show. I hope she gets a kick ass lawyer and can get away with only being in the pokey for minutes. Hey if Lindsay, Paris and Nicole can get away with it why not Khloe!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

frogs and gravel

Maybe her and Hulk Hogan's son could hook up. I am sure for a couple of packs of smokes the guards
would look the other way. "Ready to Roll" Limo Service could provide the transportation.

CMc

Yes you are correct I love Chloe.......This was on an episode of Keeping up with the............where Khloe got busted for DUI. Her bitch ass sister Kourtney left her in jail while she was trying to seduce her gay boyfriend and Kris Jenner (Mom) got her the next day from jail. Kris did name drop a call to attorney, Robert Shapiro, who worked with here X husband on the OJ trial. Does anyone know if he actually did represent her???? Doesnt appear so.........

Gina

Now, I watch this show religiously, I love it and what I have to say is Khloe needs counseling majorly.

freakin' amazed

Under the radar???? I remember the episode on Keeping up with the Kardashian's where Khloe called Kim from jail and begged her not to tell their parents that she had been busted for a DUI. The parents found out and it was all televised...

Culebra

Strategic move on her part. Don't do community service, take the jail sentence, spend a couple hours max in jail and DONE!

dee

Maybe it flew under the TMZ radar, but a whole episode of their show was done about it and how the girls tried to hide it from Kris and then Bruce. That episode has been on E! at least three times.

Yeah Right

Is this the fast less cute sister?

Broeheem

I think she's more accustomed to picking up trash in front of the L.A. nightclubs.... oh wait - that's her sister... oh wait.....

TammyT

Why is this stating that Khloe's DUI flew under the radar? Was this her second DUI? I know there was an episode of Keeping up with the Kardashians that showed Khloe getting a DUI but that was supposed to be at the anniversary of Robert Kardashian's death, which would have been September but I see this is for an offense in March 2007.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments