Khloe's

Mug

7/18/2008 2:18 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Standing 5'10" and weighing in at 145 pounds, ladies and gentlemen ... Khloe Kardashian!

0718_khloe_k_mug-1
(Pssst. Ain't no way she's 5' 10" and 145 lbs. Bitch pleeze!)

Seriously

I know for a fact she is 210 lbs!

Steph

OMG!!OMG!! After watching that TMZ clip where they asked Kris(mom) about her not doing her Alc Ed classes, they all shut the F-UP which most likely means their show producers probably wanted her to go to jail and offered to pay her extra...why else would they have showed the embarrassing arrest and now this?...Only in Hollywood, remember ANY press is good press and that show is always staging something.

GINA

No way 145!! I say every bit of 180. She is a big girl, with a terrible attitude. Hope she learns her lesson in jail.

HOLLYWOOD WASTE OF SPACE

She is ANOTHER SPOILED HOLLYWOOD brat who is KNOWN FOR DOING NOTHING.

Born into money because your FATHER worked hard (and defended a MURDERER).

I would be embarrassed to be one of the Kardashian girls. They are a WASTE OF SPACE and DON'T DO ANYTHING to better society.

Your Mom

Yeah, I don't buy the 5'10" 145 pound thing. They only ask you what your weight is, they don't weigh you themselves.

Piggleywiggley

And why exactly is this fat douchbag and her moronic family famous? Because Daddy got a murderer off without any penalty. OJ was guilty of MURDER...and this youth without gray matter is guilty of being fat AND ugly!!

Liz

Not only is this freeloader a total skank and fugly, but she, like her sisters and pals have done nothing to contribute to a better society. Who really cares about her anyhow?? You're a total loser if you think there is anything cool or redeaming about her or her family.

SpongeBob

She might be 5'10" and 200 pounds at least. She is a big girl.

SpursRocks

You people are awful !!!! Regardless how much she weighs...... open your eyes, this is a BEAUTIFUL GIRL ! Yes, she screwed up and is now paying the price but at least she's not a crying whimp like (you know who)...... she has steped up and taken responsibility in a beautiful striking way ! Good for her . I 'm not into chicks but I would pick her anytime over her 2 other sisters...... But not her Mom ! She's Hot Too ! P.S. Love ya Bruce ! Your awesome. I just love all your facial expressions ! Also, shame on you TMZ for making her weight a topic for entertainment !

Tie

145, yeah right, maybe in her bra!!!!

Heather

Try 5'10" and 190. I am 5'10 and weigh 170 and she is definitely bigger I am.

Why is this celebrity news anyway?? She is not a celebrity and neither is any other member of her family. Her stepfather is the only one who is somewhat famous because of his Olympic medalling in the 70's.

I guess these days any one can be famous for doing nothing, ie: Paris, Nicole, Kim K.

ROCK

145 lbs. yeah right maybe 245, shes a beast

Why?

In no way in my opinion is she fat but in no way is she 145lbs! 5'10 is right - 145lbs - I THINK NOT!

Why?

Her sisters don't even weigh that!

Oh Fer Sure

I think Khloe is the prettiest sister and much more attractive than most of the skanks in Hollywood (famous or not). I don't think she's 145. That would be way too skinny for 5'10. I say she's around 175 and that is perfectly OK!!! People get over the anorexic look already!!!