DMX Arrested Again

... Seriously!

7/19/2008 11:54 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

DMXNot even DMX wants to be DMX anymore.

Earl "DMX" Simmons was pinched today for allegedly giving a false name and Social Security number to Scottsdale's Mayo Clinic in April. Simmons supposedly used the name "Troy Jones" to weasel out of paying for $7,500 in medical expenses.

The rapper was arrested outside of a Phoenix Ariz. mall on a felony charge of taking the identity of another and booked in the Maricopa County Jail, according to My Fox Phoenix.

DMX was also arrested on July 2, June 27, June 23, May 9 and May 7 of this year.

LC

Ice head!!!!!!!!

THE CHILDREN ARE NOT BEING PROPERLY SUPERVISED...PERIOD!

DAMN! we can all say this isn't a good year for DMX, he needs to buy a rabbits foot or something.

The Work Place Sucks!

Sheriff Arpaio is going to have fun with him.

The Work Place Sucks!

In fact I know about everyone of the famous people that are in here, I am just so cool and awesome. Me and Joe are going to have drinks later and go dancing. Me and bmx when he get's out will probably go out and get some booze and some drugs and really have some fun.

thereisnopleasingme

I can remember back in the day when I thought DMX was completely HOT... I didn't care about his music but his body was ROCKIN! To see him turn into the next freaky has-benn is just sad...

BTW, I love that Sheriff Arpaio dude in AZ..... read what he said about DMX being arrested in his county... http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,386722,00.html

jason

like he is really going to build up his so called street creds with minor infractions and being put in isolation for his safety. why don't he just let friends shoot him with a gun in places where it won't kill him like fiddy cents.

jason

oh sheriff joe is my gay buddie, we drink beer every night get naked and play twister together. its too bad he is not flexible enough or i would shove it all the way in and out.

rachelle

Why is everybody surprised????This guy will never stay in jail....he"s a celebrity, remember???
American justice states celebrities don't go to jail

Tyson

I'm mad TMZ took down my semi risk/racist comment of " what color is he" TMZ of all people and I'm black!!!

LAME

But seriously folks?

Black Teef

Ol' DMX has had a few bad days.

Peaches

Why in the world to they continue to let him out? It's obvious that he likes the comfort of a jail cell.

big joe

what if he was white . big al would be knocking .

anonymous

He obviously needs a lot of help, I mean he even made a song about the Lord, Satan has a hold on him. He needs help people have some compassion for others,t his could be your family member. Something is seriously wrong with him.

anonymous

A person with a drug problem is not funny at all, this could be your kid in 20 or so years. Be careful how you look down on people.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments