Shanna to Kim: Stay the Hell Away From Me!

7/24/2008 4:53 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Shanna Moakler just issued the following statement in response to Kim K's "apology":

"I have for some time now avoided Kim Kardashian at all costs. I've avoided events, parties etc. in order to not see her.

"Quite some time ago I received emails from her mobile device of VERY inappropriate conduct between herself and my husband at the time, that were NOT at all "friendly" and very much "romantically" inclined. I spoke to Kim Kardashian, asking her to please stay away from my family as we are trying to heal after a very trying time, she agreed and but failed to do so.

"If I had known Ms. Kardashian was going to be at the BBQ in Malibu I wouldn't have gone. One day women will realize when you destroy families there will be angry and hurt ex-wives to deal with. I still have these emails and I won't release them as not to embarrass my ex and my family any further.

I find it sad that these types of events take center stage over the other positive things that I do in my work and life but I will not ever stop being brutally honest and staying true to myself. Not even for Hollywood."

Glisten Garbor

Idealistic and peaceable

On the dark side....

Indecisive and changeable
Gullible and easily infuenced
Flirtatious and self-indulgent

1am

NFL running back or skinny white guy with ugly tatts. HAHA!!

shanna is crazy.

truth hurts

What has she done? What makes this girl famous? If i am not mistaken,travis was married to another girl and Shanna turned up pregnant.He divorced the girl and started up with this poor excuse for a woman.Isnt that what she did with oscar de la hoya? Thats why she is so freaking crazy.She did to this other women and she knows damn well that her bad karma is coming back to her. If she wants to be famous for being a jealous bitch,then she has made it.

val

Shut the f*** up, once and for all! (BOTH OF YOU NO-TALENT BIMBOS)

LALakerfan4ever

TRICK !!!!!!!!! TEAM KIM K shanna is just jealous that kim is a better person Go Kim K!!!!!!!**********

L.S

Shanna you are a ugly person inside and out why don't stay home and take care of your kids that's if you can drag your lazy ass out of bed long enough....P.S nobody wants Travis so grow up

WOW

From what we've seen of her we all know that Kim does NOT date white men. If she did, I really don't think she would date Travis. Cool dude but really doesn't look like her type at all. Hopefully these ladies can work it out.

Shawnna

My God Shana get over it. Do you really go looking for someone to fight with? Or is it because your a nobody and your angry with Kim who has a show and is beautiful and your just old,used and abused?

GB

You shouldnt of even did your reality show, because it cleary showed you as a party, drinking lazy person, he "Travis" worked on projects while you slept and did nothing while your children were at home with you, a poor excuse of a woman who gave birth to children. So enough of the spolight and worry about raising your children properly so they wont end up like you having sex and popping out babies from different daddies.

Kayla

Shanna is just soooo WHITE TRASH! She always pulls this kinda stuff because she's so insecure and jealous. She'll be on Jerry Springer one day very, very soon.

A TMZ Reader

How old are these "girls"?? How long ago was this?? Some things you just need to let go and chock it up to experience. Both of them need to just not get caught up in this back and forth stuff. Shanna & Kim? How old are you both?? AH, come on now!! Shanna, you have children to take care of and represent for. Don't get caught up in everything! Just be the better person and just let it go!!! You can rant about it in private, but leave the public out of it!! The better off you are. Even if Kim K was trying to offend you, just brush off your shoulder and move on!! She is no better than anyone else. She only has more money than most. Her crap stinks like everyone else!! So, please, ladies.....JUST LET IT GO!!

Danny

KARMA IS A BITCH, AND IF THESE ALIGATIONS ARE TRUE, THEN KIM WILL HAVE HER PAYBACK, MAYBE NOT NOW, BUT DEFINETLY IN THE NEAR FUTURE. LADIES BE CAREFUL HOW YOU ACT AND HOW YOU THINK, BECAUSE IF YOU COME BETWEEN A COUPLE, KARMA WILL BITE YOU IN THE ASS.

whiskey.tango.foxtrot

She's avoided parties and red carpet events because of kim? hmmm.... Or because she was NEVER INVITED!?

Why don't you try becoming a REAL celebrity and stop living in the lime light of your very successful EX HUSBAND!

He no longer wants your used up smelly vagina! GET A CLUE SHANNA!

The Work Place Sucks!

I KNOW HER REP, SHE IS ALWAYS A FLIRT AND IS KNOWN FOR STEALING A MAN RIGHT FROM UNDER YOU.

gizmo

shanna have you seen the sex tape of this bitch a $4.95 haha she got a big ass and thats it.Give her a few years and see who wants this whore. I sent the $4.95 to see the big deal. THAT A JOKE!!!!!!!!!! She got 5 mill for that thank mommy and daddy. All the girls are just a joke and Mommy is plain SICK .whats with Bruce is Mommy ? LEAVE IT TO A WHORE TO RAISE 3 and maybe 2 more WAY TO GO KRISSY.