Mary-Kate Trashes Outfit Too

7/29/2008 10:24 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Her former home isn't the only thing Mary-Kate Olsen allegedly has ruined -- her latest outfit is also a huge debacle.

Looking like a risen Kurt Cobain, MKO hit the streets of L.A. on Monday decked out in a 1992 frat flannel, Catherine Bach's tattered Daisy Dukes and a pair of orthopedic gladiator sandals. What? No iced coffee drink?!

Both she and her old kitchen need an extreme makeover.

hebe

SHE IS FREAKIN LOADED!!! SHE CAN DRESS HOWEVER SHE WANTS......

crahazy

WTF is wrong with her everytime you see her it looks like crawled outta shelter. Nice shin guards though.

skhg

Leave the kid alone..., she looks better than some of the others I've seen lately. So far as the kitchen goes.., who's to say the landlord's being honest?? Sound like someone looking to pick up extra bucks.

rjinchi

what's the next fashion statement from her - a kotex on her forhead and a tampon dangling from each ear?

barfy

right on skhg. she could be drunk driving, getting pregnant or be in rehab...she has handled herself with
class and enjoys her success...who the hell cares what she wears as long as she is good on the inside.

Tangie

Those sandals are simply hideous.

Tony

Pathetic, arrogant, self-absorbed litte bitch! Oh wait, your typical "celeb".

Lea

Mary Kate has a lot of money but she is trying too darn hard to look humble. Trying to dress in rags is probably not the thing to do when you are a celebrity, it only magnifies the spotlight on you. She might try another approach if she wants to be left alone.

jacomo1025

Why does anyone even care about this person? Have either Olson twin made any significant contribution to the entertainment industry? Are they benefactors to a charity? Have they done ANYTHING that makes them worthy of the public's attention? I think we all know the answer to these questions. TMZ: stop wasting space on these women.

Kay

I think she looks better than she has in ages. Her face isn't sunken in and her legs are slim, not spaghetti sticks.

truth

ummm if you guys read fashion blogs and magazines, you would know that the olsen twins start many trends and are fashion icons. most ppl just can't handle the fact that they dress with their own style and don't have stylists picking out their clothing (ahem..rihanna). plaid shirts are in right now, so are gladiator shoes. get on it people!

hpergrl

That is one odd outfit. I would not go so far as to say tragic fashion nightmare because my fat a$$ can't even get into a pair of daisy dukes anymore. Lord I miss my waist. Me in that outfit would be tragic.

Word2UrMother

She thinks because she has a buttload of money, she has to wear thing that noone else has... like fugly shoes etc... You'd think she would look better for being able to buy/make whatever she wants to wear... She never looks fricking happy either... Man, I wish I was a millionaire... I'd have a big smile on my face 24/7!

Liz

Mary Kate as well as her sister, are so screwed up! They are both so very young and in my opinion, don't have a clue. As far as their "fashion sense".......................it is their life!

Both of them need LONG TERM psych care!

714s2k

I think she got those sandals from the Russell Crowe yard sale, but where's the sword and shield?

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments