Shot Fired

Diddy Runs for Cover

8/2/2008 4:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Several huge stars were sent running for their lives when a gunshot was fired at Jermaine Dupri's afterparty in an Atlanta nightclub just a few hours ago, this according to a source inside the club.

P. Diddy: Click to view!
TMZ has obtained exclusive photos of Diddy's bodyguards rushing the mogul out of Club Dream after allegedly fired a round inside the club. Diddy didn't even have time to put his champagne down before his hired muscle ran him out the back door.

Usher, Gabrielle Union and Larenz Tate also made a bee line for the exits after the bang. So far, law enforcement sources are only reporting one minor injury related to the incident. No word if any suspects are in custody.

pinhead

This is funny tough guy street killers rap about being tough yet run like scared little girls. Race what ever you big killers want some action check out goarmy.com or marine.com....they put you in some action real quick! Walk the wald or dont talk the talk.
I just left after 16 and one half years with one eye messed up, two back surgeries fragments of plastic and metal in my ass. Iraq, afgan, balkins and Turkey...Atlanta sounds real dangerous. Spout off all you want when you want to really make a difference pick up a weapon and fight the colors red white and blue! War is the business and business is booming!
Or just make a soldiers day and check any USO web link and chat with one of these brave souls....It does not get any more intense! You want it tough guys go get it.! You may even love it
USA RET CSM SJN.
10TH MTN
FT DRUM NY

Rap sucks

HALF OF THESE GANGSTA MORONS WILL BE DEAD IN A FEW YEARS...........OBAMA SUCKS
!

Rap sucks

IT REALLY IS FUNNY THAT RAPPERS ACT ALL THOUGH TALKING ABOUT LIVING IN THE HOOD(HOOD=GAY)AND HAVING GUNS AND ALL THAT PIMP CRAP,AND YET THEY GET SCARED OF ANYTHING THEY DON'T EVEN KNOW HOW TO USE THE DAMN GUNS.GROW UP MORONS,GET A DAMN LIFE!YOU TOO GANGSTA FANS.DON'T HATE ME CAUSE I HAVE RELATIVES WHO OWN YOU PEOPLE,IF YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN.

jeff

typical

Patrick

Let's not blame the celebrities here. Let's put the TOTAL blame on the club owners who have as much business operating a club than a day care provider does performing heart surgery. One know as "Atlanta Live" and now known as "Atlanta Dead" the radio station stooge and his unhirable dumb-ass son are most the reason. I know these artists and they have too much too loose to be responsible for this crap. Total 100% blame goes to the radiuo station moron and his idiot son!

matt

DIDDY IS HAS THE LARGEST EGO I HAVE EVER SEEN IN ANY MAN. AND NOW HE'S TRYING TO SHOW IT ON HIS NEW STUPID REALITY SHOW. HE THINKS HE'S AN ICON AND ACTUALLY MENTIONS IT IN THE PREVIEW FOR HIS SHOW. HE ALSO MENTIONS THAT ANY ASSISTANT THAT WORKS FOR HIM WILL BECOME CEO MATERIAL? WHAT THE HELL DOES THAT MEAN? JUST BECAUSE YOU WERE A RAP ASSISTANT, YOU CAN BECOME A CEO OF A COMPANY? HAHAHAHA...THAT JUST SHOWS HOW MUCH OF AN IDIOT HE IS TO EVEN THINK THAT IS POSSIBLE. """HI I'D LIKE TO INTERVIEW TO BE THE NEW CEO. "WHAT ARE YOUR QUALIFICATIONS". "I MADE DIDDY A HAM SANDWICH AND TOOK OUT THE TRASH". AWESOME, YOU'RE HIRED. THIS GUY IS A JOKE. I'M SO TIRED OF SEEING HIM AND HIS EGO.
EVERYTHING THAT COMES OUT OF HIS FAT MOUTH IS ABOUT POWER OR MONEY. HE IS NOT A DECENT HUMAN BEING AT ALL. HE'S ALL EGO.

TMZ IS RELEASE THERAPY FOR RACIST

Black people no need to get mad at all this b.s that whites are
posting on this forum.There just releasing the hate they have for
blacks in the safest way possilbe.They do not have the guts to say
this bull in front of blacks--so they come on tmz and pray to see a
black face.It just RELEASE THERAPY for whites,just read it and
laugh,we know some don't like us they just hide it well.They have to
let it out somewhere.

pinhead

To keep people like this out, if you say you dont like crime, rape, murder and people acting like animails this now means your a racist? Keep thinking this and I will drive my nice car through my gating comunity away from clueless people like 72, Wake up dude you think Opray or Obama would let you in his gated community? NO way! Why would you say all the hatred against blacks is from whites, my neighbors are mostly asian, who said I was white? Quit acting like fools and you not be trreated like fools.

FATHER

CO-SIGN

THAT WAS IN ATL...MEMPHIS, TN IS NEXT.

30. Wow, Jermaine had the whole "I'm waaaay to old to be partying at clubs" celeb crowd in the house. We all know that a few bullets are not going to keep Diddy from partying like a 25 year old. Lets see if dodging bullets will help eternal party girl, Gabriel to grow up.

Posted at 10:23AM on Aug 2nd 2008 by Bird

Ihma Khunt

Kill them all, and do society a favor.

Chykshyt

# 62 at CJ ......u are a freaking Grade A retard...and # 53...Edumacation or whatever the name is........U and every other black/green/white/ stupid or smart person in here and else where knows ur right on!!!!!!!!!

Knock It Off

IN THE ARENA YOU EXPECT THE GLADIATORS TO KILL EACH OTHER.

ihatecelebs

Thats alright. Karma is going to find this a-hole soon enough. He can't possibly keep walking away scot free from situations like this just b/c he's Sean "my baby mama had twins but I'm going to go sleep around with white movie stars 2 weeks later" Combs. What a stupid nickname anyway...Diddy. "Hey I had a really big lunch, so now I have to pay the price and head to the bathroom to take a Diddy."

shar

They are all legends, in their own f-----g mind.

muaw

funny....didn't this happen before when Diddy was in da house...interesting...hhmmmmmmmmmm, coincidence, I think not..

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments