Julia Roberts

Shows Off the Twins

8/26/2008 7:06 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

She's birthed three children, married two men and won an Oscar, but 40-year-old Julia Roberts is still a pretty woman.

While hubby Danny Moder was nowhere in sight, Jules lounged poolside in Hawaii on Sunday.

El Mexicano

She really needs a tan :) oh yeah FIRST!!!!

you really should...

Tmz makes her sound EXACTLY like Angelina Jolie...except for the 40 year old age part...and the adopted kids part...but they did both meet their future mates while the guys were married and on a movie set! No wonder why they call each other "friends" and think the world of each other as parents!

Tangie

I don't think she is pretty anymore. I think she is quite the bitch, now. Always frowning and bitching.

SayWhatChaWanna

What a classy woman, has always married for love, has never been a fame whore, is dignified and refined. I have always been a fan in her career and admired her personally. WOMAN OF THE DECADES!!!!!!!

!!

She does NOT need to tan.

She's white, and that's her natural skin color.

White people REEEAAAALLLLY should accept and be proud, of their natural skin color.

LA CABBALLOTA IVY QEEN

ewww NASTY HOMERECKER !! HERE IS ANOTHER P U T A !! CHICA COME OVER MY SALON TO GET A TAN AND MAYBE A WAX !!

who dat

Pretty woman..not. First look at her matronly arms. Big around the middle and those full size thighs. I am sure danny is planning to "federline" her. I didn't even say anything mean about that mug of hers.

dumb*ss

No, she does NOT need a tan, Luis, she's doing the right thing by SAVING her skin from the sun! And she doesn't have that nasty orange glow from the fake and bake crap, either. She obviously is secure in her body, and she looks pretty good for being three kids. Quit being so critical, for God's sakes.

STFU

Hey TMZ, how come she's not labeled a homewrecker? She stole a married a man too, and he never even looks at his child from that marriage?

SayWhatChaWanna

Ugh, I forgot who we are dealing with here, people who would rather critique than admire. Bet you wish you were her, jealous little sissies!!!

Black Power

I don't get it. TMZ says she is still a pretty woman, yet others with the same look and body shape, they rag on. I never saw Julia as an attractive woman. She looks like just another woman. Nothing special. She must be one of Harvey's favorite celeb because the staff writers say nothing bad about her. Pretty woman indeed. Look at that sour puss.

Clint of the mountain

SayWhatChaWanna

my2.5cent You are SO RIGHT!!! White people tanning,,,, dark skinned people lightening up,,,, I have no tan lines and am milk bottle white all over!! Hopefully I will be a good looking granny!!!

Tangie

She needs a tan and a diet. And she is a husband stealing piece of garbage.

LastVoice.com

What happened? She looks like any other old broad whose popped out a couple kids. At least she's a rich old broad.

SayWhatChaWanna

Hmmm, lets see,, she is an actress,,,, and a darn good one at that,,,, and thats why she is famous,,,,, nor for being a slut,,, not for selling a product (makeup,,, whatever,,,) and she STILL gets this much attention?? Well Ding Dang, I think she might have something!!! Butter my butt and call me a biscut! Girl has a clue!!!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments