Julia Roberts

Shows Off the Twins

8/26/2008 7:06 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

She's birthed three children, married two men and won an Oscar, but 40-year-old Julia Roberts is still a pretty woman.

While hubby Danny Moder was nowhere in sight, Jules lounged poolside in Hawaii on Sunday.

wundersmack

what? #47 are you on crack? "Great guys" Brad Pitt and Danny Moder? guys who cheated on their wives to f around with some other woman?

And you're praising women who messed with married men?

ugh...

wundersmack

oh yeah, and PS that bikini is the worst.

GrandmaToo

Well, the muck hurlers are back at it again, and now its being thrown at Julia.... Amazing, she objects to the media hounding her little ones on the street, brave enough to chase them down and tell them directly, Leave my children alone, and now the muck hurlers go after her. I certainly hope that all of you, who have the lack of decency to make hateful remarks are lilly white and pure as the driven snow..... Perfection walking. Or, is it that Mel needs to come into the office at TMZ and spin his magic to turn the TMZ staff - muck throwers and hurlers back into normal human beings.... Miracles needed......

YankeesRule

AVA - if you're so hot... you don't have to advertise OR BEG..................

BIG HAPPY FAMILY - Geez, I thought I was long winded, but you have diarrhea of the mouth. You named every couple from 1959 till now... that actually stayed together. I think you have a little too much time on your hands. And somehow in all your rambling, you forgot Will & Jada... and Bert & Ernie!

Jamie

You people are losers. This woman looks fine. She is not by any means fat nor does she need a tan. I knew some little tacky orange bitch would be on here saying that.

Miss Spell

I agree with you #32...she's always been overrated. I always think
of when she first started seeing Danny Moder and she wore that
"aloevera" (a low vera) T-shirt knowing his wife's name was Vera. What kind
of husband stealing skank does that??!! She's trash that thinks her
crap doesn't stink but we all know it does.

itstrue

I'd have no problem with her bikini/body/hair/etc if she would just smile. She looks so damn crabby all the time.

Sharona

I see your qualifications for a pretty woman are pretty lame. She is not pretty by no means. She only became popular because she played a whore in a movie. She is so overrated. She not only needs a tan but a complete makeover because I don't think she could play the whore now.

Jessie

Mama my colors are blush and bashful!!!

I love Steel Magnolias :)

kristi

She looks like she has a hair lip...I've thought this for a long time.

Yeddy-Bo

If it's a "Stick" up her ass, i know I would be the first in line to pull it out, and make it all better!!!!
Just saying.......

Tony

How this woman ever made it in showbusiness with those teeth, lips, gums and NO TALENT is a mystery to me.

angel46

I am jealous!!! She looks fantastic!!! Beautiful skin, white and lovely!!

joho777

Julia's body looks really good, but that Miracle Bra top is about to squash her flat.

Reine

I never thought of her as a great beauty. She looks like the average woman, incuding myself.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments