« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Brady's Baby -- Already Playin' the Field

8/27/2008 5:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Gisele allowed Tom Brady to bring his kid to work a couple of days ago, when the beautiful people hung out on the grass at Gillette Stadium in Foxboro.

Moments after this pic was taken, Gisele sent the baby to run a few errands.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6

Jessica

The little boy is adorable! I love tom and gisele. Cute couple

yeah....and?

# 49

A person can get prego on the pill. I did. I was full blown in the middle of the pill, two years after my third child was born. It happens. Maybe ole' boy should have had his own protection huh?
I feel bad for Tom's parents, they must be so upset with their son and how this whole thing has been handled. I bet they wish they could actually see their grandson more often, instead of Giselle's big head next to their son all the time.

agentzero

The funny thing here is...this is the first time I think I have ever seen a picture of Tom Brady's child. Now I am sure there are pictures out there, but I have not been looking for them. The point is I've never been on the hunt for celebrity baby pictures but some celebrities make it their business to get their kids published or broadcast anywhere they can. The Larry Birkheads and Matthew McConaugheys of the world seem to exploit their children until every American has seen their face on some gossip magazine in the supermarket. I suppose responsible parents like Tom just keep to themselves and live lives like normal people...not sell coverage of their kids' childhood as if it were some kind of contest.

MDCRAB you always say the same trash

I wonder why people hate Gisele so much and why they blame Tom for leaving his ex with a "not planned" pregancy, if were you hatters idiots I believe you'd trade immediatley, Gi is amazing, independent, sucessful woman, she is beatiful for a ubermodel, TMZ always make bad publicity of them, but they don't give a sheet, Gi could have any famous man she wants she is stunning, you felas are so jealous, and the woman who were dumped are just feeling BM's pain

the hogans are umpaloompas

this article comes out in Boston Magazine and then all of a sudden these two miraculously get snapped by the paps--in a tightly secured professional football stadium, no less--tell me the timing isn't the least bit suspicious. if you honestly think these pics are "candid" then I have a lovely bridge I would like to sell you.

lmao

Gisele does not appear to be enjoying herself.

lmao

All I'm gonna say, is that the CHEATRIOTS LOST THE SUPERBOWL!!! HAHAHAHHA PAYBACK IS A BIYATCH SUCKARS!!!!! Karma beats cheaters! Got that kiddies?!

Baseball Junkie

LOL, Aha, another idiot who doesn't understand karma. Just wait, the real karma will get medieval on your ass for your hubris. The Pats lost because the Giants were a better team,

Go Sox

my2sent

LOL!! Brady is no not hot!! He is the boy next door. Gisele is pretty she should have stayed with Leonardo but he is sooooooo GAY.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6