She Had Unsafe Sex with Charlie Sheen!

8/27/2008 1:01 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

A day after announcing the pregnancy, Charlie Sheen's third wife Brooke Mueller showed off her growing baby bump while running errands in L.A. on Tuesday.

Brooke is well on her way with her studies at The Denise Richards Fame School for Girls.

deezeey

These women never cease to amaze me....after his track record, why on earth would you want to start up a relationship with Charlie Sheen. And why would you want his kid!! These women deserve all the heartache that they get!!!

Your mom

Man he sure has little man syndome.

Sick of It All

I GIVE IT LESS THAN A YEAR BEFORE THIS IS SHEEN VS RICHARDS PART VI: HE WILL BE SAYING THE SAME THINGS ABOUT HER THAT HE SAID ABOUT RICHARDS BECAUSE HE IS AN OINKER AND CAN THESE WOMEN NOT READ? WHY OH WHY OH WHY DO THEY THINK THEY ARE THE ONES WHO CAN "CHANGE HIM"??????? HE DOES NOT WANT TO AND DOES NOT NEED TO CHANGE BECAUSE IT'S WORKIN' FOR HIM.

Tangie

She needs an heir, so the money train never stops for her. You didn't think she would let Denise have it all, did you?

mitsu.bachi

See that? That's a moron. A pregnant, pathetic moron.

Mrs. Harvey Levin

This could possibly be the funniest headline TMZ has come up with in a long time! EWWWWW!!! Is all I have to say about that! I bet we will see her and Charlie fighting through TMZ and E! within the next two years...

ash

I bet Denise is ticked off..she wanted that sperm.

Food4thought

She likely has his STDs. Yuck. I have NO respect for women who sleep with someone who famously sleeps with prostitutes, strippers and playboy bunnies. It's like when Richards claims she feared STDs from Sheen AFTER she slept with him and had 2 kids with him. How laughable. YUCK.

Carrie

I thought you were supposed to "Glow" when you became pregnant. (obviously not the case here!!!) I guess ugly women have to have the makeup and hair done all the time!! And just as everyone else has posted, Charlie will say the same thing about her as he did denise in a few years.

deezeey

Use up and chew women out like a machine......Use them as sperm receptacles and then leave them by the wayside.....Martin, you've raised yourself a fine son!!!!!!!!!!

Cool

Absolutely disgusting! I just couln't take a chance sleeping with a man whose favorite past time is sleeping with hookers......eeewwwww!! Hope Charlie has been keeping up with his STD shots!

Cool

You go Brooke, secure that huge portion of Charlie's $800,000 per episode money...have another one in a year and add on to that child support money after the divorce happens!

m

she needs to slap on some makeup to cover up that ugly.

mtk

Charlie's personal life is a freakshow train wreck.

I do admit that I think he is funny in 2 1/2 Men, though.

That is NASTY

THE DOCTORS WILL HAVE TO CRACK A CRUSTY MUCUS SHELL TO GET THE BABY OUT AND GIVE IT PENICILLIN IN AN I.V.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments